woodland's at it again

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

woodland's at it again

Postby Huntfish12 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

was just snooping around craigslist, and i see that theres a new listing for memberships in the imfamous Woodland Hunt Club.

how should we handle this?
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Re: woodland's at it again

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Huntfish12, I already tried to post an ad to inform people on craiglist about the tard and his tard hunt club but craigslist keeps flagging my post. I've reworded it about 20 times and every time it gets flagged and removed but yet I've flagged his several times and it's still on there. Post on craigslist and give it a shot to out smart that cow.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby snowbirdsde » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm

i will try to post too. most guys are out so they have to start luring sucker early
snowbirdsde
hunter

Postby snowbirdsde » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

i responded to a few of the wanted ads warning them then sent an email to the web master about the scam
snowbirdsde
hunter

Postby GOARMY » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Nice,,,you guys are hard core!!!

Proceed with your mission gentlemen. Put out the truth. If any of the WHC would like to chime in we will give you the floor in a fair and open debate. :hi:
GOARMY
hunter

Postby snowbirdsde » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm

every time you see an ad on Craigs list mark it as a scam and flag it or send an email to the web master
snowbirdsde
hunter

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 am

Damn, we work together so well and we all never met before. Sounds like we all need to start our own club.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby mpollinger » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Ted,
I think you may have stumble on something. Maybe we can set a date in a month or so and meet in Smyrna for a bite to eat, depending on where people are coming from. If anything, maybe a few friendships and fellow hunting pals can be developed.

Mick
mpollinger
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Count me in
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Tedwilliams12 wrote:Damn, we work together so well and we all never met before. Sounds like we all need to start our own club.

YEAH ,maybe you can call it backstabbers R us,YOU can be the president there teddy boy.But then again you will have some fine,members there for sure.By the way you never told the viewers why you are on the outside of woodland hunt club,and were not allowed to come back,i guess you feel more safe here so you dont have to tell the truth,we understand......
LETS go DUCKIN work is for people who dont HUNT
Duck379
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Teddy
Tedwilliams12 wrote:Huntfish12, I already tried to post an ad to inform people on craiglist about the tard and his tard hunt club but craigslist keeps flagging my post. I've reworded it about 20 times and every time it gets flagged and removed but yet I've flagged his several times and it's still on there. Post on craigslist and give it a shot to out smart that cow.

Wow ,you backstabber try to destroy a good club ,because you got the boot for doing ,well just say not to honest things,you know what we are talking about ,tell the viewers the truth.WE all have been waiting,,but you got confused,chocking on the truth,and just like that you vanished,imagine that............Teddy boy ,teddy boy,teddy boy where did you go.....
Duck379
hunter

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 pm

The bashing shouldn't have been posted towards the president, it should have been posted about other members of his club. The president is in fact a nice guy, when he told the truth and didn't stretch the truth about what he promised. So about the name calling, that is false. But what he promised us members and didn't provide was wrong too. You explain in the other forum to huntfish that all this was available and like he thought it was never there. Along the same lines, what you have told about certain members, check the facts on those aswell.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

snowbirdsde wrote:i responded to a few of the wanted ads warning them then sent an email to the web master about the scam

The only scam here is the club kills alot birds ,and this person here ,probably has info to why he couldnt kill birds either,but he would rather blame a good club,and its members,and avoid telling the whole truth,to the actual reason,why he did not kill birds.But i would start with lack of effort,kicked out,lack of skill,i could do this all day.Everybody still here kills birds,has killed birds,and has plenty of land to do it.But you did not,i can only wonder,hhhmmm.Now there is some truth over here so the viewers,can make a honest and just opion.Yeah your welcome,its no problem.
Duck379
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Ted you got along there just fine,you killed with the best of us,i personally never had a problem with you,what i have a problem with is the bashing of this club,and it members.You keep skating around the truth,now you like dale,c mon we all can read and see,and now its the members.Whats the differece,its all not right.And yes i did say that to huntfish,we are talking decent,and i will keep it that way.I did say some of his reasons made sense,and yes you can ride that hay wagon as well if you choose.I have said all along this club is not perfect,it still is not,but it sure is good for what it is,alot of land,and killing birds which you of all people can testify too.I do know the facts,and you have no reason to bash anybody because of your chooice of things to get you on the outside looking in.you know exactly what im talking about,and you of all people killed plenty of birds here and never complained about any of those things huntfish had a problem with,before or after huntfish was gone.Your still hiding from the truth and you know it.Plain and simple.
Duck379
hunter

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Instead of approaching the persons with problem at hand I chose to use name calling instead. That was false. I never once stated anything bad about HHS, only the greater good that comes from it. Therefor I have to retract any statement made on any of these topics on which I posted.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

TED,thats awful big of you,you did forget whc as well,not trying to pick of course.I hope you are sincere .That would be nice.
Duck379
hunter

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

If sincerity wasn't implied, I wouldn't have posted.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby Duckguy69 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 pm

"Ted " i just want to say Thank You for being decent towards the club , I think Dale and the club got a bad rap on here for nothing . Like i said before i thought you and your family were Dale's right hand men . Your father is one hell of a man . And you guys i never had a problem with when you were here . I just think all the bashing towards Dale was unjust .
Dale tryies to make sure everybody has a great season , This past season was hard because we did not get that " Big Push " of ducks untill Jan , BUT as soon as Jan. hit we were on FIRE .
Duckguy69
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Duck 69 ,how it goes,my friend?
Duck379
hunter

Postby Tedwilliams12 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Accusations from one side leads to accusations from the other. Some true, some false. Some lessons are live and learn from anger brought on by the others but like the statement says, live and learn.
Tedwilliams12
hunter

Postby Duck379 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 am

TED,what can i say i am overwhelmed with your sincerity,the only thing i can say is thanks,it takes a very large man to do that,so the shoe fits,you deserve a big thankyou.I will say sorry to you as well,i will leave you alone,however i did want to say a few extra things in a nice way of course.I just dont understand,why you think we the members were out to get you while you were amember.I had alot of respect for you ,and your family,all of you did alot for this club,and i mean alot.Nobody can argue with that period.Everybody did respect you and all you did.Buy hey its done,lets move on and try to let the healing start i, look forward to positive talk with you in the future,and i sincerly mean that ted.Lets go back to what we really love killing ducks and geese,but i will lean more to the, duck side,im just ate up with it,i know........
Duck379
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting