Waterfowl Clubs in Delaware

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Waterfowl Clubs in Delaware

Postby Blaserman » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Seem to me that The word Club don't fit some so called clubs in Delaware
Woodland Hunt Club and Delmarva
I thought a club has a president that is elected , Tresurer , ect Officers
Both of these are run by one man no one votes on spending money or anychanges
The President stays the same and Has the last word. This is Called a Dictatorship.

SO SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY IS IT CALLED A CLUB. NOT I RENT TO HUNT HERE OR SELF GUIDED OUTFITTER
Blaserman
hunter

Re: Waterfowl Clubs in Delaware

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:15 am

Blaserman wrote:Seem to me that The word Club don't fit some so called clubs in Delaware
The President stays the same and Has the last word. This is Called a Dictatorship.

SO SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY IS IT CALLED A CLUB. NOT I RENT TO HUNT HERE OR SELF GUIDED OUTFITTER

Well Said sir!
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby duck389 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Blaserman wrote:Seem to me that The word Club don't fit some so called clubs in Delaware

ITS called Woodland hunt club,its has a president,a good one.You seem confused,you are reading to much into the matter at hand.Dale,the president who founded the club offers you and other paying members the land and blinds to hunt,and harvest birds.WHC is agood club with good land,blinds,and equipment should you choose to use what is offered to you as amember. Dont be confused if you know how to hunt you will enjoy many great days hunting,and harvesting birds at this club,just like the other members of this club do year after year.I hope i cleared that up alittle for you,I like others ,very satisfied,WHC,its agood club that you will kill birds at,and get your moneys worth its really simple you know what i mean?AS far as DELMARVA goes,i think their presidents name isDrew.I know they have a giant club,really somebody has to be in charge,i mean think about it.I know 2 people in that club and they love it there.LOts of land,nice decoys,good structure in a club.Not sure what the hang up with the word club is?ITS a eastern shore tradition with clubs,so you worry about club names and i will cocentrate on killin more birds at clubs,lodges,hunting camps,state land,fed land,private land,honeyholes, whatever,does it really matter??HAPPY HUNTING TO YOU THIS YEAR :grooving:
HOOKED on QUACK!!!!!
duck389
Newb

Postby EyeHuntFowl » Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

One of the biggest downside to these big clubs is the backstabbing that occurs in this cut-throat "sport". From knowingly trying to lease lands they know are currently occupied to simply overpaying for mediocre properties - which then drives prices up everywhere. It's amazing these clubs are so good yet have CONSTANT rollover and are advertised everywhere in paper/print & on the web.
EyeHuntFowl
hunter

Postby deducker » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

Have you considered the $20 Hunt Club?
deducker
hunter

Postby EyeHuntFowl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:29 am

deducker wrote:Have you considered the $20 Hunt Club?

There's a lot of access in that club, but quite a few members, too! :yes:
EyeHuntFowl
hunter

Postby deducker » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 am

I'm a proud member of the $20 Hunt Club.
deducker
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 pm

^^^^^^^ what he said. :beer:
bubbasblazer
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting