*SOLD* F/S Grumman Jon Boat,Johnson 6hp,Trailer (DE)

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

*SOLD* F/S Grumman Jon Boat,Johnson 6hp,Trailer (DE)

Postby Sandor27 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Middletown, Delaware near Port Penn

Grumman Jon Boat with Johnson 6hp motor and Trailer $900

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opC1x1f0NoU

Nice 11’ Grumman Jon Boat with a Johnson 6hp motor and trailer. Perfect for Duck hunting shallow stuff , impounds, tidal creeks, ponds etc. I used it for just me and the dog. 2 adults is OK, but you are not going to get on plane.
Boat is 11’ long, has a 35” wide floor, 16” gunwales and a 51” beam. Nice and stable for its size. Three seats. Two have floatation. Floor of boat is flat – no ribs to trip over. Registered until Dec 31st, 2013 – have Delaware Blue Card in hand ready to transfer.
Motor was rebuilt this spring. New: pistons, rings, fuel pump kit, carb kit (including new float), impeller, impeller plate, water pickup grommets, all (I do mean all) seals and gaskets, coils, condensers, plugs, plug wires & boots. Have all receipts. Comes with like new 6 gallon fuel tank.
Also have a second motor cowl hood painted camo tan for duck hunting (leave the white one at home!)
Trailer has also been redone: New: leaf springs, hubs (with new bearings and seals), LED submersible lights, galvanized wheels, tires, fenders, wiring, coupler, jack, chains, bunks, and lift handle. Have all receipts. Has like new spare tire. Tagged ‘til 2013, clean title in hand ready to sign over to new owner.
Have some accessories to be included with purchase: three adult PFDs life vests, 8# mushroom anchor, 5” pitch propeller
. I am in Middletown close to Port Penn.
$1100
Last edited by Sandor27 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sandor27
hunter

Re: *Price drop* F/S Grumman Jon Boat,Johnson 6hp,Trailer (DE)

Postby Sandor27 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 am

Now $900.....
Sandor27
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting