Hunting in the am

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Hunting in the am

Postby gooseman07 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Anyone trying to hunt new castle county or northern kent in the am? I want to go, have a boat, a dog and decoys but am over doing it all myself meaning sitting waiting for birds. I can go deer hunting and do that if I want, the BSing in between flights is why I got into waterfowl. I don't have one problem setting out decoys or paddling to a spot but I sat and froze by myself one to many times. Pm me if you're interested.
gooseman07
hunter

Re: Hunting in the am

Postby Huntfish12 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 am

did u end up going? I would have went but my old wadders are shot, and the new pair that just came in are a size too small so there getting sent back.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Hunting in the am

Postby gooseman07 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 pm

No, I ended up getting up a little later and went training the dog instead. We've got a pretty big test coming up. It's pretty big for us at least. We are working towards a NAVHDA UT test in October. I'm glad I went training because I saw something we need to work on a little until the test. Past weekend was probably the last weekend I can go hunting until November anyhow. Work is going to get crazy busy next week.
gooseman07
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting