Woodland beach Draw 10/27/2012

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Woodland beach Draw 10/27/2012

Postby Wader boys » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:59 pm

The state worker that runs the lottery (ray) is a lowlife piece of trash.A true handicapped hunter walks into get the handicapped blind E and ray says he wont give it to him cause he is not in a wheelchair ,really the guy had 1 leg you ass hat.Then proceeds to tell the gentleman if you want it get into the draw what a prick so the man does so and the first guy drawn takes the blind and walks passed the hadicapped guy and says (I GOT YOUR HANDICAPPED BLIND AND LAUGHES IN THE GUYS FACE )If the guy that took blind E today is on this site let it be known you got an ass whippin comeing bud.That man went through 3 tours in iraq just to come home and get laughed at by some POS that thinks he is a sportsman.I didnt hunt this morning but if i did you wouldnt have made to E cause i would have knocked your teeth down your f*****ing throat.Sorry for the rant but this is BS From ray all the way to the jackass that took the blind.HANDICAPPED IS HANDICAPPED I dont give a rats ass if your in a wheelchair or you have one leg or what thats what that blind is for HANDICAPPED HUNTERS.My friend went by the rules and got burnt for it *** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Wader boys
hunter

Re: Woodland beach Draw 10/27/2012

Postby bubbasblazer » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Wow thats pretty crappy of the guy to laugh make the comments he did. Does woodland have a handicap lotto the day before the regular lotto,like LC does? If anything a gentlemtans agreement to leave the hc blind for him. Some people just dont have any decency. I hope he was able to get out and get a few birds.
bubbasblazer
hunter

Postby deducker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 am

yes ray is a true piece of crap... he and his crew are trying to get the dfw to shutdown all the blinds on the pond. so they wont have any more conflicts. yes ray is on the lease also. that's why his wife works the shack after the drawing. as for the guy who took E and rubbed it in his face... i hope you get yours soon.
deducker
hunter

Postby NICKD » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

Wow I was there both Friday and Saturday and was wondering why that guy was not taking E blind. I don't understand why these guys that run the lottery think that they own the marsh. All there are is ball pullers and thats it.
Wack Em Stack Em
NICKD
hunter

Postby bubbasblazer » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Have your buddy contact the area manager. I'm not sure if it's the guy as L.C. and milford neck areas but a call to the F&W building in Dover would get him pointed in the right direction. It may not do any good but at least his story would be heard by someone within the F&W . Hope he does'nt let that guy get him down.
bubbasblazer
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:19 am

he'd be better off calling the news journal. they live for stuff like that.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby deducker » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 am

yeah call molly murray she'll write it up for sure just have all your facts straight
deducker
hunter

Postby saw dust » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 am

WoW, I was there friday and didnt noyice any confrontation between the handycap gentleman and anyone else. I would hope people would have more decency than that. The biggest issue I noticed was the obundence of people that could not park in any organized fassion. There were boats and trucks facing every direction. It was a vary slow day for me anyway.
saw dust
hunter

Postby tgeorge318 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

I was there Friday and the handicapped man did get Blind E... Like ten minutes before the drawing Ray gave him the key to the gate for the pond blind parking and told him he can go now. Also didn't you notice the blind E had the tag on it before the lottery even started. Im just saying if someone really did insult a handicapped man im sure someone would of said something there were 40 parties there, im sure he woutld of had confrontation. Also does anyone know if woodland is open on thursdays? I could of swore they were closed on tuesday and thursday?
tgeorge318
Newb

Postby deducker » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 pm

here are the rules, interesting...

B. DISABLED HUNTERS
(See A-2) Permits for the disable hunter blinds E & K will
be issued via a daily lottery for unfilled blinds. The daily
lottery for these blinds will be conducted at 11:00 am the
day prior to the hunt. Enter lottery by calling the checking
station at 653-4802. Priority will be given to nonambulatory
wheel chair bound hunters.
Deer stand R-9 has been modified to accommodate less
severe handicapped hunters. For additional information
call the Woodland Beach Check Station at (302) 653-4802
or Field office at (302) 284-1077.
deducker
hunter

Postby Wader boys » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Tgeorge this was at saturdays drawing. Ive seen this at the draws before its sickening to me that peaple are so ignorant and meat hungry
Wader boys
hunter

Postby EyeHuntFowl » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am

wader boys - that is a crappy deal. Now, the rules are what they are - but I think there should've been some discretion used, especially since aside from the douche bragging in a soldier's face, most people would've gladly allowed him to take E without issue.

deducker - are you saying Ray's on the lease on the private side of Taylor's Gut impoument?

tgeorge - Woodland is open everyday for the lottery.
EyeHuntFowl
hunter

Postby duckinfool72 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 pm

EyeHuntFowl wrote:wader boys - that is a crappy deal. Now, the rules are what they are - but I think there should've been some discretion used, especially since aside from the douche bragging in a soldier's face, most people would've gladly allowed him to take E without issue.

deducker - are you saying Ray's on the lease on the private side of Taylor's Gut impoument?

tgeorge - Woodland is open everyday for the lottery.

Ray is on the lease across from blind G he has already made several attempts to have the state remove the blinds from the pond and continues to find every reason possible to have altercations with the men hunting those state blinds. he had blind G turned to face blind F because he didnt like people shooting towards his lease. Ray is by far shady and dishonest. no different then the day his son got stuck in the mud infront of the pond blinds putting out his decoys before the lottery went off and had to be rescued by people who heard him hollering while standing outside the lottery shack.
DO SOME DAMAGE
duckinfool72
hunter

Postby deducker » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 am

The above statement is FACT!
deducker
hunter

Postby James420 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm

I had problems at Augustine beach a few years ago, same people same blinds, and same draw. It's one of the many things I likeed about moving down to lewes last March, while the Rehoboth and Indian river bays aren't perfect I can pretty much go anywhere when I get a small boat, which should be next week. 40th birthday present yea for me.

Anyway, I never had issues at Cedar Swamp, that seemed to be well run but a nightmare at low tide, stinking mud. There was a place right off the canal I used to go, state blinds I believe but it turned into youth hunting 2 years ago, they had two or three blind sites that were first come, I did ok there as well.
James420
Newb

Postby deducker » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 pm

The issues at Augustine were resolved. The issue was mostly 2 blinds and 2 groups.
deducker
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting