Hi Delaware!

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Hi Delaware!

Postby Ruination » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am

Hello fine people of Delaware from a Maryland neighbor.

I was curious as to how the public lands for duck hunting work, specifically for assawoman, just looking for a change in scenery/hunting adventure.

The main question would be availability of blinds, are they always all filled up and what are the odds of getting one?'

Any and all information would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ruination
Ruination
hunter

Re: Hi Delaware!

Postby DE-DuckNBass » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:21 am

Can't Hit Ducks Club - Pro Staff
DE-DuckNBass
hunter

Postby Ruination » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Why thanks, already read that while I was scouring for information. I can understand the hesitation to bring in a hunter from Maryland to most likely already crowded spots. I also know hunters are unwilling to share information on spots, makes you wonder what the point of a forum is.

If it eases your conscience a little bit I live in Delaware half the year taking care of my grandmother (about an equal commute to work from both places I live), she pays a crap ton of taxes on the house, and I have spent a decent amount on the local economy.

If Only the Delaware DNR website was not so crappy. I am not going to spend a weekend to scout an area when I am guaranteed hunting every weekend in Maryland, I just do not have the option to take friends and I would like to hunt with a few.
Ruination
hunter

Postby DE-DuckNBass » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:00 am

Sorry I am not trying to hold back any info or anything bud I just hunt alot of irragation ponds don't hunt assawoman and havent heard much from anyone. Have you thought about Milford Neck? its a 1st come 1st serve for the blinds.
Can't Hit Ducks Club - Pro Staff
DE-DuckNBass
hunter

Postby deducker » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 am

if you can go during the week there are always less people. saturdays as everywhere bring out the crowds.
deducker
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Dont bother, theres not enough ducks around anyway.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting