Duck Hunting Forum banner

anyone snow goose hunting?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bubbasblazer 
#1 ·
Thinking about coming up to see the grandparents in Fredicia, De at the end of the month. Would love to do some snow goose hunting. Im going to be solo so hiring a guide may be out of the question unless they can mix me in with another party. If anyone needs another gun and would like to swap a hunt in Florida please let me know.

#2 ·
Havent really ttried them this year, but it funny you said frederica. The flock that hangs out in the bowers (I call them the Frederica flock) have been hanging out in Robbins cow pasture for the last 3 weeks at least. have roughly 100 fatal flasher wind sock thing-a-ma-jigs we could put out but thats not really enough dekes. I have access also to a field directly next to the prime hook refuge which holds quite a few snogs but the nastier the weather the better for that field. I really havent seen the amount of them this year as compared to years past, if you wanna try 'em and you make it up this way drop a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.