Decoys, Ammo, Gun Cabinet, Fishing Gear and Much more!

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Decoys, Ammo, Gun Cabinet, Fishing Gear and Much more!

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 am

This is a beautiful Gun Cabinet, it holds 10 guns. It has a dark cherry finish. It has double glass doors that is lockable. Inside the main compartment, on each side is a hook to hang shooting essentials. Under the main compartment is two drawers and two large compartments, all of which is lockable.

This cabinet is in great shape and is a great addition to any home. The main firearm storage compartment and the lower drawers and compartments separate for easy moving. The built in locks keeps your firearms, ammunition, and other valuables safe.

The cabinet is located in Newark, DE. Asking $375

525 Rounds of .22 Hornet - $225 OBO
- 400 Winchester Super X
- 100 Remington
- 25 Match Grade

9 Boxes of 16 Gauge - $75 OBO

Browning Synthetic Stock for A-Bolt - $100 OBO

8 Black Cork Black Ducks - $80 OBO

2 Penn 6/0 Special Senators on Shakespeare Tidewater Rods - $300 OBO for the pair

Custom Made Surf Rod Rack - $40 OBO

4 Stainless Steel 60 degree rod holders with caps Brand New - $100 OBO

I am selling ten (10) handmade v-boards. They are built from the highest grade materials and will last for seasons to come. Exterior grade luan for the silos, Pressure treated wood for the brackets, Galvenized hardware, Sherwin-Williams paint, additional foam under brackets so they have increased buoyancy.

They cost me 37.50 a set to make, and including a hand poured 1 pound weight and 10 ft of tarred decoy line. I am asking $40 a set or OBO, I will not break up the 10 sets. Please call (410)-920-2189 for information and more pictures.

Call/text 410-920-2189 for more information.
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting