Looking for duck blind to lease

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Looking for duck blind to lease

Postby 302Bill » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 am

Lost my blind lease 3 years ago after hunting the spot for 25 years and it's killing me!

If anyone has or is aware of any good blind sites for lease in DE or MD, please respond with your info.

Thanks!!
302Bill
302Bill
Newb

Postby HowIdo » Mon May 19, 2008 4:15 pm

They are hard to come by in DE man, but it is possible to find some in southern NJ. Delaware state duck hunting blinds have always produced very well for me, just something to think about. :thumbsup:
Why lose when you can Win?

Proud to be everything Liberals cant stand!!
HowIdo
hunter

Postby Daffy Ducking » Wed May 21, 2008 5:31 pm

I agree with you HOWIDO. I had several blinds for years and don't get me wrong I did very well out of them and I could always count on a place to hunt. The state blinds I use on a very regular basis and I always do good. Best of luck 302 on finding youself a blind and if I see something posted I will definitely PM ya! :thumbsup:

Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Postby HowIdo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:17 pm

302Bill, I have found a couple blinds for lease in Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland if your interested shoot me a PM.

The blinds on the Eastern Shore are expensive, but the ones in DE are reasonable. Let me know
Why lose when you can Win?

Proud to be everything Liberals cant stand!!
HowIdo
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting