In Search Of Pit or Blind For 2008

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

In Search Of Pit or Blind For 2008

Postby Daffy Ducking » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 pm

O.k. here's the deal............ The darn pit that I have had for years with my family in Maryland has been turned into REAL ESTATE!!!!! :mad: The farmer passed away and his kids took the easy way out selling the land! :no: So I am looking to rent a blind or pit if anyone has one available. Please PM me.
"Daffy"
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

hey buddy

Postby TommyToeDrag » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm

Let me know when the scoters get to the Delaware bay..........we will go hammer this year if you would like, Ill come to you!

Dan
TommyToeDrag
hunter

Postby Daffy Ducking » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:20 pm

They were here in MAY :mad: :mad: !!!!!
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Postby drewsmith » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:14 am

If you are still looking for a pit lease, I would ask you consider looking into a waterfowl cllub that I put together five years ago. We are a group of safe ethical hunters and we have a great system to reserve and share some of the very best farms in Delaware. If you are in Smyrna, we have some very good spots that are close you you. I have 5,200 acres on the east side of Dover (From Route 1 to the Steamboat Landing side of Bombay Hook down to the N/s of Little Creek which are Saguam, White Oak, North and South Little Creek Roads to the Airforce Base. Then everything on the east and west sides of 1, between the St. Jones and Little Heaven (1.8 miles long and 1,700 acres). Five farms in Milford East of 1, Several farms along the Broadkill and Milton and another group above Prime Hook. If you know the area and have seen some of these spots, then I don't really have to tel you much more.

The other half are in Maryland.

If you have a questions call me at 302-528-1203 Drew
drewsmith
hunter

Postby Daffy Ducking » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Thank You to all who have made offers to me for this year! I greatly appreciated it!
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting