who else is getting buffleheads???

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

Re: who else is getting buffleheads???

Postby marshnole11 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

wcp.... its very easy to understand. this new law makes all CITY AND COUNTY FIREARM ORDINANCES NULL AND VOID. any officer who violates the new statute will be fined 5,000 dollars and the department they work for up to 20,000 dollars.

So basically the city of cocoa beach can have whatever laws on the book they want. But in the eyes of the state they mean exactly jack s#@t. State law supersedes county and city.

The only areas that are off limits are preserves, parks or sanctuaries that are recognized by FWC to have no hunting regulations.
marshnole11
hunter

Postby BigBend » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 am

I know this thread is really old and has been hijacked to hell but those first two pictures crack me up every time I look at them...
BigBend
State Moderator

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 am

BigBend wrote:I know this thread is really old and has been hijacked to hell but those first two pictures crack me up every time I look at them...

He looks like he belongs to the Duck Taliban :lol3:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby DUCK-DAWG » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 am

BigBend wrote:I know this thread is really old and has been hijacked to hell but those first two pictures crack me up every time I look at them...

Pictures 1-3 on this thread crack me up. I love it when guys put up pictures of a bunch of divers and a lanyard full of calls.
DUCK-DAWG
hunter

Postby seminole_sigmanu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 pm

DUCK-DAWG wrote:

Pictures 1-3 on this thread crack me up. I love it when guys put up pictures of a bunch of divers and a lanyard full of calls.

You should have throat punched me on Saturday or blowing a call a little.

Going solo in the AM....call in sick.
muddy-feet
seminole_sigmanu
hunter

Postby DUCK-DAWG » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Haha...there's a difference between blowing the occasional "Brrrr" at ringnecks, and throwing hail calls at everything that flies. I wish I could, I'm swamped this week though. Sunday morning was the official "last day" of my season. It was a good end to the season though...limit of ringneck drakes with you on Saturday, and a "GON limit" on Sunday. I guess it's time to switch gears and start thinking about turkeys and redfish.
DUCK-DAWG
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 pm

DUCK-DAWG wrote:Haha...there's a difference between blowing the occasional "Brrrr" at ringnecks, and throwing hail calls at everything that flies. I wish I could, I'm swamped this week though. Sunday morning was the official "last day" of my season. It was a good end to the season though...limit of ringneck drakes with you on Saturday, and a "GON limit" on Sunday. I guess it's time to switch gears and start thinking about turkeys and redfish.

Im gonna make some attempts at stripers come next week. Wont be long until Im breaking out the flies and beetlespins on some blue gill and shellcrackers! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby quackhunter99 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Snow Goose Conservation season soon :hammer: :hammer: :banana: :grooving:
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby seminole_sigmanu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 pm

DUCK-DAWG wrote:Haha...there's a difference between blowing the occasional "Brrrr" at ringnecks, and throwing hail calls at everything that flies. I wish I could, I'm swamped this week though. Sunday morning was the official "last day" of my season. It was a good end to the season though...limit of ringneck drakes with you on Saturday, and a "GON limit" on Sunday. I guess it's time to switch gears and start thinking about turkeys and redfish.

10/4...I didn't go on Sunday and shot the same "GON limit" on Monday. Going to solo in the AM, then Saturday I'll close it out.

I'm going to kick my feet up then clean the gear...then start boat shopping.
muddy-feet
seminole_sigmanu
hunter

Postby quackhunter99 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm

seminole_sigmanu wrote:

10/4...I didn't go on Sunday and shot the same "GON limit" on Monday. Going to solo in the AM, then Saturday I'll close it out.

I'm going to kick my feet up then clean the gear...then start boat shopping.

Boat shoppings always fun. What do you have in mind
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby Moultrie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 am

I don't understand the issue with taking calls with you hunting? I thought that was the idea. I don't know where you hunt but on the coast down here we see just about all species
Moultrie
hunter

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting