Something that we can all agree on.

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, Ichabod97, BigBend

Re: Something that we can all agree on.

Postby quackhunter99 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm

haha fsu. at least here at ole miss we never lose the party
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

waterdogds wrote:
chris_k wrote:FSU is overrated.

They get a few wins over some mediocre teams, and everybody says "we're back". Hardly..... :fingerpt: :fingerpt:
The over flowing well of arrogance in Tallahassee, is what makes FSU and most of their fans base so nauseating.

.....aaaaaannnnd everyone in gainesville thinks that UF and the gators( and even themselves sometimes) are Gods gift to the world :fingerpt: ... lol i know i live around alot of them...its sad. Anyways, regaurdless of all that i think the game in November will be a good one regaurdless of who wins and I hope yall come to tally thinkin your all high and mighty cause i'd love to catch you and send you back home with that tail between your legs for the third year in a row. :beer:
You pay for you!

Something that we can all agree on.

Postby chris_k » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

They get a few wins over some mediocre teams, and everybody says "we're back". Hardly..... :fingerpt: :fingerpt:
The over flowing well of arrogance in Tallahassee, is what makes FSU and most of their fans base so nauseating.

.....aaaaaannnnd everyone in gainesville thinks that UF and the gators( and even themselves sometimes) are Gods gift to the world :fingerpt: ... lol i know i live around alot of them...its sad. Anyways, regaurdless of all that i think the game in November will be a good one regaurdless of who wins and I hope yall come to tally thinkin your all high and mighty cause i'd love to catch you and send you back home with that tail between your legs for the third year in a row. :beer:

I'm from a different generation of gator fans. I was at UF during the 2 national championships and we honestly never really thought much of the FSU game. It never really felt like a rivalry game. It always felt like we were playing FIU or appalachian state because of the disparity . So i don't have hard feelings towards seminoles.

But i give you props. Any team that can sell out their stadiums in the ACC, MWC, Sunbelt or any other comparable conference deserves congratulations.
So congratulations. Hopefully they are still ranked when they play the Gators.
Getcha Pull!
chris_k
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 am

FlaWoodie wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

Spell much. While I can't speak for everyone in Gainesville, I will say that if feels good to start the season ranked 23rd or 24th, and after 5 games we continue to improve and move up in the rankings. Unlike FSU, who starts out with high hopes, ranking and expectations, only to disappoint again. Another member of DHC put it best. The Almost Can Conference never disappoints, well except of corse if your a seminole fan. Be careful of what you wish for when Driskell and Gators come to Ron Zook field in November, it could be another head hanging time in Tally.
Attachments
Tasteslikechicken.jpg
Tasteslikechicken.jpg (25.26 KiB) Viewed 249 times
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 am

I always feel like I've made a pretty solid point when all someone can do is comment on my spelling....lol
8 year olds dude..... :thumbsup:
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:I always feel like I've made a pretty solid point when all someone can do is comment on my spelling....lol
8 year olds dude..... :thumbsup:

Pretty solid point......hmmmmmm :huh: . And what might that be. You expressed your disdain for the Gainesville atmosphere and local attitude surrounding the Gators and their recent success. And then went on to say you'll be happy with a third straight victory by FSU. I've yet to see the solid point. Just opinions. I then replied with my own opinions and brought your misspellings to your attention. You must have not read past the first sentences.

Also, if you meant to say your only 18, is that your excuse for poor spelling and grammar. If your cool with that, by all means, proceed. :thumbsup:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:30 pm

THIS GUY lol, ok I really don’t have time for this but whatever....The fact that we're in line to win a third straight year in a row is a pretty solid point or fact in my personal opinion since we have one two in a row, and 3 comes after 2 in the standard number system. At least in America. And yes, that fact does make me happy :). Point, opinion, statement, fact, you can call it whatever you want i understand you must be really into English composition and grammar according to your criticisms, in reality I just really don’t care, I'm a math/science guy and I’ll leave that grammar stuff to people who really care a lot about it.I was just stating simply that in my "duckhuntingchat internet disagreements" (which is kind of sad that i get involved in these but oh well) the ones who really have nothing more important to say usually resort to criticizing other users spelling in a last ditch effort to belittle them or make them feel stupid in some way, which really only indicates to me that what I have said had some sort of truth attached to it given that they made no attempt to refute the assertions that I made, which is this case was about gainesville and was supported by my experiences in Gainesville and with the university, and resorted to spell checking me instead .Anyways if you wanna play official DHC forum spell checker that’s your business, seems like a waste of time to me, but some folks just have more time to dedicate to useless behaviors than I guess I do. Knock yourself out. It'll be a good game, whoever wins :beer:

oh and I didnt figure you would understand the "8 year olds, dude" reference, probably not many people on here will except for bigbend, we share an appreciation for the same types of movies. That was more for him. Im not 18, or 8 for the record so i guess my reason for miss-spelling words is that I dont care,.last time I checked I wasn’t writing a dissertation but a thread on an internet forum. Anyways im sure you’ll pour out your spell checking skills all over this thread as well, shame on me…. :no:
You pay for you!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Ohh and for the record I would much rather you guys be undefeated coming into Tallahassee. I would think you guys would want to roll into a stadium of an undefeated and knock them off their high horse as well but I guess not. I like all the Florida teams to be up! much more to gain, lot less to loose when you play good teams. When the team you play is down, there’s not a whole lot to gain and certainty a lot to lose, as we saw last weekend with fsu. But thats just my crazy opinion.
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:the ones who really have nothing more important to say usually resort to criticizing other users spelling in a last ditch effort to belittle them or make them feel stupid in some way.

I responded to your response, to an earlier post made by myself and Chris K. If the sentence "spell much" , makes you feel belittled or feel stupid, that wasn't my goal. Sorry if you got your feelings hurt. :hi: :hi:

Fla Woodie wrote:Anyways if you wanna play official DHC forum spell checker that’s your business

HaHa...as I see it, I was only trying to help you out with 2 words. Your the one taking this whole spelling thing way too serious. :bow:
Lighten up Francis. :thumbsup:
waterdogds
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm

"My mother calls me francis" haha.
No feelings hurt here, I think I made it pretty clear that I dont care about all that spellcheck nonsense, it just makes me feel better about the points/facts that I make. But, I do appreciate the help with those two words mom, I can see gold stickers all over my report cards from here on out, your such an inspiration! :thumbsup:
You pay for you!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Fla Woodie wrote:HaHa...as I see it, I was only trying to help you out with 2 words. Your the one taking this whole spelling thing way too serious. :bow:
Lighten up Francis. :thumbsup:

BTW, I do apprecite the bow smiley, as a UF student that makes me feel pretty good about myself...ahh damn! Oh well, i guess this place is having a impression on me, hopefully not a lasting one. Anyways i cant dedicate any more time to this. I got a club meeting to go to at the reitz union! We're all gonna sit in a circle facing each other and talk about how much cooler and better looking we are than the rest of the world. :yes:......ah crap......i give up
Last edited by FlaWoodie on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:"your such an inspiration! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you think so. :clapping: :clapping:
waterdogds
hunter

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting