Tknight.... Good Luck

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, Ichabod97, BigBend

Tknight.... Good Luck

Postby waterdogds » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey Trey, just remembered that your being deployed sometime this month. Wanted to tell you thanks for your service and good luck. It sucks that your leaving right before spring gobbler and summer time in Florida, but if the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, you'll be home for early teal and woodies. Thanks again man and good luck.

Let me know if you can squeeze in a hog hunt before you leave.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Re: Tknight.... Good Luck

Postby tknight006 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm

waterdogds wrote:Hey Trey, just remembered that your being deployed sometime this month. Wanted to tell you thanks for your service and good luck. It sucks that your leaving right before spring gobbler and summer time in Florida, but if the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, you'll be home for early teal and woodies. Thanks again man and good luck.

Let me know if you can squeeze in a hog hunt before you leave.

Waterdogds,

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I will actually be heading out in the morning. I wish we could have gotten that hog hunt in, maybe after I get back. I was barely even able to squeeze in a last minute fishing trip..

I'm looking forward to this coming duck season, and I should be back in time to get some last minute scouting in before early teal. I learned a ton this past season and look forward to putting it all to use.

Kill a big gobbler for me man, its still on my list of things to do.
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting