There's ducks in Florida?

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

There's ducks in Florida?

Postby patrick.carrington » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Scott, Jermey lol. I'm back in Pcola for a bit and holpefully returning to Jacksonville for good :yes: Hadn't talk to a few of you in a bit, how is everyone???? where's winston? and why are there so many teal still here??
Proud Supporter of DOA Game Calls
"When luck just isn't enough!"
patrick.carrington
hunter

Re: There's ducks in Florida?

Postby Ichabod97 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 am

Scott is still around, but Jeremy is on deployment overseas. I know his internet browsing is pretty minimal, so you might not hear from him till Oct/Nov timeframe.

:welcome: back to FL!
Nick "Ichabod"
Waterfowl Mafia

Modified Scissor Blind ppt

imaduckin up north wrote:There aint no ducks in VA
Ichabod97
State Moderator

Postby Belly up dux » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 am

Hey Pat, I don't know what happened to Winston. Haven't seen him on any boards in some time. Glad that there are some birds here now because there weren't many during the season. Jermey is well and I get mail from him a few times a week. He's a rotorhead now.
Belly up dux
State Moderator

Postby BigBend » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 am

patrick.carrington wrote:Hi Scott, Jermey lol. I'm back in Pcola for a bit and holpefully returning to Jacksonville for good :yes: Hadn't talk to a few of you in a bit, how is everyone???? where's winston? and why are there so many teal still here??

Winston been gone since about the time you left, not on any of the boards. Welcome back :thumbsup:
BigBend
State Moderator

Postby patrick.carrington » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Darn, Wish someone would have heard from him. Last time I saw him was at the Glenn on lake George for the airboat races in 08. He shot a rod in his mud buddy that day lol. I feel bad for Jermey, He on the big E as a rotor head. Internet is bad but if it can get worste, it does on the ship. I deployed with him in 06 and 07 on the big E. We meet due to the loud sound a short reed goose call makes in the hallways on board the ship and like a hard core waterfowler, he was drawn to the sound :yes: . Later that deployment, I was walking in a different part of the ship and heard a duck call. I thought I was hearing crap but it was him on a call in his shop and like a duck junkie, I followed the sound and had to put fixing the jet on hold for a bit :lol3:
Proud Supporter of DOA Game Calls
"When luck just isn't enough!"
patrick.carrington
hunter

Postby Ichabod97 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:42 pm

:lol:

That's some funny stories man. Yeah we are actually in the process of gathering up some stuff to send him in a big azz care package. I'm going to send it out around the middle of May. So far we have some Duck Dynasty and Swamp People episodes on disc. FIgure we will also get some outdoor mags, maybe some gag gifts and some snacks for him as well. If you want to send anything his way, let me know. I'll gladly PM you his email and address, or you can send stuff here to put in the package.
Nick "Ichabod"
Waterfowl Mafia

Modified Scissor Blind ppt

imaduckin up north wrote:There aint no ducks in VA
Ichabod97
State Moderator

Return to Florida Duck Hunting