Duck Hunting Forum banner

Go Light

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  quackhunter99 
#1 ·
Hey guys, im interested in buying a golight for my truck/ duck boat, but wanted to get yalls input on them? are they worth the money? have any of you all used the led one? thats the one i am interested in and wanted to see what yall thought about the led model. thanks :smile:

#4 ·
maybe theyve never used an LED light making it impossible for them to comment. I've always had the regular bulb spot lights, but an old timer i hunt with got an LED light and uses it, if he likes Im sure anyone would like it. he brought it along on a hunt with me once and I shined it a few times, not enough for me to be sold on getting one, but if I have to buy another spotlight Id probably get one.

#5 ·
I have a regular go light that sat on top of my truck for 4 years. It worked good was bright and didn't shake when I was trying to shoot hogs. Can't beat it for 1 man night hog hunting. A few weeks ago It quit working. Tore it apart and one of the circuit boards was fried. Afte wiring the light direct it has gained new life as a hand held light. Used it thurs night to kill a boar hog about 200lb. :)

#6 ·
Chad i have one remember. we have used it on your truck before. I like it. controls are touchy and take some getting used to. almost as bright as a good Q beam, but more focused.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.