New to Pensacola

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

New to Pensacola

Postby Straight shot » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Hello all I recently moved to Pensacola for college and am looking to get back in the swing of shooting ducks. I am looking for either an individual or a group to go with in the Pensacola area. I have waders but will help pay for gas if a boat is the method of transportation. I am currently looking into purchasing a couple dozen decoys and a few calls, seeing as mine were misplaced. If anyone can help please post here. Thank you
Straight shot
hunter

Re: New to Pensacola

Postby HOPIN4ABOAT » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Welcome to P-cola we have amazing fishing, ducks on the other hand are a little worse than hard to come by. We have a few woodduck spots and some people hunt some of the bays around here but there's not much goin on. I take it your at UWF
Montanafowler wrote:check the jiblets real good, nothing scarier than seeing a bug biting your balls :lol3:
HOPIN4ABOAT
hunter

Postby Straight shot » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Yes I am at UWF and thanks for the input. I am still willing to try to find some for this up coming season if anyone is interested in joining up with me.
Straight shot
hunter

Postby HOPIN4ABOAT » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 am

I'm always willin to get up and do some scouting and hunting, we should shoot some 5 stand this summer also.
Montanafowler wrote:check the jiblets real good, nothing scarier than seeing a bug biting your balls :lol3:
HOPIN4ABOAT
hunter

Postby Straight shot » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 am

Definatly sounds like a plan you can either email me at ecm20@students.uwf.edu or call/text me at 3525840056
Straight shot
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting