Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.
Moderators: hunt-chessies, BigBend, Ichabod97
just moved from my beloved sneads
and was wondering how the duck hunting was around the north florida coast fort walton beach area. i read an article of some guys shootin redheads around the p.c. area. looks like i got my work cut out for me.
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
- Location: Fort Walton/Sneads FL.
Wish I could help ya' out brother but I dont have a clue.
Mossy Oak Waterfowl - Pro Staff
Puddleset Decoy Anchors -Prostaff
FFWCC Hunter Safety Area Coordinator
- Posts: 1756
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:27 pm
- Location: In the Fernery Ponds
I hunt the Choctawhatchee river and just moved to P.C. I hear the duck hunting on deerpoint lake is good and west bat I think I'm gonna try those out this year.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:57 pm
- Location: Panama City Fl.
LOVE THE SALT; RESPECT THE SALT...
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:58 pm
Return to Florida Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests