Go Gators!

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

Go Gators!

Postby chris_k » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Noles gonna get whooped this year!

Image

Go gators!!
Getcha Pull!
User avatar
chris_k
hunter
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Florida


Re: Go Gators!

Postby duckmedic269 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 am

Hahaaa thats great . Was unsure how this season would unfold with such a tough schedule . Glad to see them playing as a complete team!!! Muschamp has been a great addition !!!
duckmedic269
hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Re: Go Gators!

Postby vpadfsu » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

thanks giving...
VPAD
jameis winston = championship
User avatar
vpadfsu
hunter
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:56 pm
Location: Chicago il

Re: Go Gators!

Postby marshnole11 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm

nice try... except that poster originally had the one and only Deion Sanders on it years ago. before the internet was invented!

Dont ever put that douchbag clowns picture on anything that was ever associated with the greatest corner in the history of football. Matt elam isn't even as good as the " eraser " reggie nelson and ole reggie isnt even worthy of breathing in deions flatulence.

" Water covers over 75% of the earths surface.... Deion Sanders covers the rest..... He is Florida State, We are Florida State... "

See you in Tallahassee biatch
marshnole11
hunter
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am

Go Gators!

Postby chris_k » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E
Fluhridustay fluhridustay fluhridustay
*gay cheer* *sit down and go back to college football irrelevance*
Getcha Pull!
User avatar
chris_k
hunter
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby jedisme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:14 am

chris_k wrote:F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E
Fluhridustay fluhridustay fluhridustay
*gay cheer* *sit down and go back to college football irrelevance*


Jorts on too tight?
User avatar
jedisme
hunter
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Navarre/Sneads FL.

Re: Go Gators!

Postby whaknstak » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 am

Somebody hit a nerve..........


It's great to be a Florida Gator!
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
User avatar
whaknstak
hunter
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: N Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby marshnole11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 am

gay cheer???

Dude... Your boyfriend Mr two bits called.

Florida State has accomplished just as much as UF in football except we did it in 50 years instead of a 100.

University of Florida.... The Arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest
marshnole11
hunter
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 am

marshnole11 wrote:gay cheer???

Dude... Your boyfriend Mr two bits called.

Florida State has accomplished just as much as UF in football except we did it in 50 years instead of a 100.

University of Florida.... The Arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest


Whoa DUDE.....you have obviously lost count of championships. If I'm not mistaken we have more of those, we have more heisman winners, and we've been doing it in the SEC boy. Undoubtedly and undisputed, it's the toughest conference in college football. Not some weak ass conference like the ACC.

Arrogance....I don't believe what I'm reading. Nole fans, especially the ones in Tally, are more arrogant than Obama. Then you go on about tradition, well you obviously know nothing about Florida football. Two Bits has been firing the crowds up before you were born. You guys mascot wears makeup and a dress, and rides a really ugly horse.You also shouldn't poke fun at Wake Forest, they're responsible for a 33-0 blow out in that pile of bricks you call doak. What a joke. FSU has some success in the 90's, and all of a sudden, you guys own college football. I know what it is thats bugging all you nole fans. You can't stand it that you're still mediocre. New coach, new players, but the same old results. Question....will FSU win the Almost Can Conference this year?

Deon WAS a good corner. But he's done and gone. He would have been an All American at any school.

Facts are facts. We still lead the all time series and by the looks of things, we will continue to do so. I'm all for supporting my team, but I was going to leave this one alone, that's until someone like yourself goes to throwing around dumb and unfounded statements.

This years game will be a good one. FSU is as good as they've been in a while. But, make no mistake. They are no better than LSU, South Carolina or Texas A & M by a long shot. Those three teams would beat the brakes off of FSU.

If there's anything I've learned in my 33 years in this dump called Tallahassee, it's how to combat the same old arguments from years past. I wish for the life of me that FSU would join the SEC, then your arguments would have some relevance.

So until the last second expires, I'm not going to claim victory. I've seen FSU pull even bigger rabbits out of thier ass before. Know this...If you ain't a Gator, you're Gator bait. That goes for all you nole fans.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby jedisme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 am

Question....will FSU win the Almost Can Conference this year?

Yes.

This years game will be a good one. FSU is as good as they've been in a while. But, make no mistake. They are no better than LSU, South Carolina or Texas A & M by a long shot. Those three teams would beat the brakes off of FSU.

LSU maybe but eUSC no the cocks are over rated as well as GA, A&M please your just spewing garbage now. Clearly you can't see past your biased glasses. Just because they play in the SEC doesn't mean there are good.

If there's anything I've learned in my 33 years in this dump called Tallahassee, it's how to combat the same old arguments from years past. I wish for the life of me that FSU would join the SEC, then your arguments would have some relevance.
You could always move?

So until the last second expires, I'm not going to claim victory. I've seen FSU pull even bigger rabbits out of thier ass before. Know this...If you ain't a Gator, you're Gator bait. That goes for all you nole fans.

See ya in November should be a great game.
User avatar
jedisme
hunter
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Navarre/Sneads FL.

Re: Go Gators!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:14 pm

lol.....
not sure what yall are gettin at with this :huh:
Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup:
You pay for you!
_______________________
FlaWoodie
hunter
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 pm

jedisme wrote: LSU maybe but eUSC no the cocks are over rated as well as GA, A&M please your just spewing garbage now. Clearly you can't see past your biased glasses. Just because they play in the SEC doesn't mean there are good.


Regarding whether these teams are good or not, the peoples who's opinions matter, seem to think that they're pretty good. The SEC teams can't help that they're constantly kicking each other in the nuts every Saturday. As was stated before, I wish FSU would change conferences, so we could all finally see how they really stack up against legitimate competition. :no: :fingerpt:

jedisme wrote:You could always move?


All of my family lives in the Tallahassee area, so I reside here for family reasons.It is certainly not the hunting or local charm that keeps me around. :yes: :yes:

jedisme wrote:See ya in November should be a great game.


It will be that time before we know it, should be a great game indeed. GO GATORS :beer: :beer:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby marshnole11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 pm

waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:gay cheer???

Dude... Your boyfriend Mr two bits called.

Florida State has accomplished just as much as UF in football except we did it in 50 years instead of a 100.

University of Florida.... The Arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest


Whoa DUDE.....you have obviously lost count of championships. If I'm not mistaken we have more of those, we have more heisman winners, and we've been doing it in the SEC boy. Undoubtedly and undisputed, it's the toughest conference in college football. Not some weak ass conference like the ACC.

Arrogance....I don't believe what I'm reading. Nole fans, especially the ones in Tally, are more arrogant than Obama. Then you go on about tradition, well you obviously know nothing about Florida football. Two Bits has been firing the crowds up before you were born. You guys mascot wears makeup and a dress, and rides a really ugly horse.You also shouldn't poke fun at Wake Forest, they're responsible for a 33-0 blow out in that pile of bricks you call doak. What a joke. FSU has some success in the 90's, and all of a sudden, you guys own college football. I know what it is thats bugging all you nole fans. You can't stand it that you're still mediocre. New coach, new players, but the same old results. Question....will FSU win the Almost Can Conference this year?

Deon WAS a good corner. But he's done and gone. He would have been an All American at any school.

Facts are facts. We still lead the all time series and by the looks of things, we will continue to do so. I'm all for supporting my team, but I was going to leave this one alone, that's until someone like yourself goes to throwing around dumb and unfounded statements.

This years game will be a good one. FSU is as good as they've been in a while. But, make no mistake. They are no better than LSU, South Carolina or Texas A & M by a long shot. Those three teams would beat the brakes off of FSU.

If there's anything I've learned in my 33 years in this dump called Tallahassee, it's how to combat the same old arguments from years past. I wish for the life of me that FSU would join the SEC, then your arguments would have some relevance.

So until the last second expires, I'm not going to claim victory. I've seen FSU pull even bigger rabbits out of thier ass before. Know this...If you ain't a Gator, you're Gator bait. That goes for all you nole fans.



You just proved the arrogance quote DUDE. We have done just as much in half the time, with less fans and even less money. You seem to forget how many years in a row was it that the turds didnt have a win in that so called pile of bricks??

Oh our Heisman winner is the all time most award winning player in college football history. Guy never even had to play a snap of NFL football because he was a NBA starter for years. Danny bombed in the NFL and tebow is so much of a joke I dont even need to go down that road.

Dont really need to say much more. We will see how the season shakes out.
marshnole11
hunter
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am

Re: Go Gators!

Postby vpadfsu » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 pm

thanks giving....
VPAD
jameis winston = championship
User avatar
vpadfsu
hunter
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:56 pm
Location: Chicago il

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:40 pm

marshnole11 wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:gay cheer???

Dude... Your boyfriend Mr two bits called.

Florida State has accomplished just as much as UF in football except we did it in 50 years instead of a 100.

University of Florida.... The Arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest


Whoa DUDE.....you have obviously lost count of championships. If I'm not mistaken we have more of those, we have more heisman winners, and we've been doing it in the SEC boy. Undoubtedly and undisputed, it's the toughest conference in college football. Not some weak ass conference like the ACC.

Arrogance....I don't believe what I'm reading. Nole fans, especially the ones in Tally, are more arrogant than Obama. Then you go on about tradition, well you obviously know nothing about Florida football. Two Bits has been firing the crowds up before you were born. You guys mascot wears makeup and a dress, and rides a really ugly horse.You also shouldn't poke fun at Wake Forest, they're responsible for a 33-0 blow out in that pile of bricks you call doak. What a joke. FSU has some success in the 90's, and all of a sudden, you guys own college football. I know what it is thats bugging all you nole fans. You can't stand it that you're still mediocre. New coach, new players, but the same old results. Question....will FSU win the Almost Can Conference this year?

Deon WAS a good corner. But he's done and gone. He would have been an All American at any school.

Facts are facts. We still lead the all time series and by the looks of things, we will continue to do so. I'm all for supporting my team, but I was going to leave this one alone, that's until someone like yourself goes to throwing around dumb and unfounded statements.

This years game will be a good one. FSU is as good as they've been in a while. But, make no mistake. They are no better than LSU, South Carolina or Texas A & M by a long shot. Those three teams would beat the brakes off of FSU.

If there's anything I've learned in my 33 years in this dump called Tallahassee, it's how to combat the same old arguments from years past. I wish for the life of me that FSU would join the SEC, then your arguments would have some relevance.

So until the last second expires, I'm not going to claim victory. I've seen FSU pull even bigger rabbits out of thier ass before. Know this...If you ain't a Gator, you're Gator bait. That goes for all you nole fans.





Oh our Heisman winner is the all time most award winning player in college football history. Guy never even had to play a snap of NFL football because he was a NBA starter for years. Danny bombed in the NFL and tebow is so much of a joke I dont even need to go down that road.


Little skinny Charlie Ward set these alleged records in the ACC, Weak..... He knew which sport to choose for longevity and wear and tear on his body. Say what you will about Tebow, he's a special player and has accomplished more than ANY FSU player. Seems to me Denver was winning when Tebow was starting. Now, with Peyton, they're lousy. Danny was purely a college player, he also accomplished just as much or more than Charlie Ward and beat one of the best teams ever in FSU history, in the Sugar Bowl 52-20 for the National Title. He passed for well over 10000 yards in his career at Florida.

Look, we could argue about past players all day. Fact is, Florida started the season ranked 23rd and was projected to finish 8-5 or 9-4 with a bowl appearance. FSU started the season ranked somewhere in the top 5 and had National Championship implications from the start. Now, here we are in the thick of the season, Florida is ranked much higher and undefeated. With wins over three top 15 teams. Then there's FSU, not sure of thier ranking, (not in the top 10) but have a loss to an unranked ACC team. But, you guys are right, them noles are the best thing going. Give me a break.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby jedisme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 pm

ACC was NOT weak when Charlie was there.
User avatar
jedisme
hunter
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Navarre/Sneads FL.

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 pm

jedisme wrote:ACC was NOT weak when Charlie was there.


Please enlighten me to who the other teams that were in contingency for a championship. Miami is a recent addition, so they don't count. Who else?
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

gator fans comin out the woodwork. lotta posts this year about UF. Havent seen these in some years.....I thought it was always great to be a florida gator???? :huh: anyways...

"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie
You pay for you!
_______________________
FlaWoodie
hunter
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Go Gators!

Postby chris_k » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:gator fans comin out the woodwork. lotta posts this year about UF. Havent seen these in some years.....I thought it was always great to be a florida gator???? :huh: anyways...

"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie


The last couple of years didn't really count. It was rebuilding years lol.

FSU students are all UF admissions rejects. All the dumb kids go to FSU. UF has the best academics in the state. I doubt FSU would crack the top 5 in academics.
End of argument.
Getcha Pull!
User avatar
chris_k
hunter
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby jedisme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 pm

waterdogds wrote:
jedisme wrote:ACC was NOT weak when Charlie was there.


Please enlighten me to who the other teams that were in contingency for a championship. Miami is a recent addition, so they don't count. Who else?


You realize we are talking 1990-94? GT was good team also VA, Clum and NC State fielded good teams. Maybe your definition of weak and mine are different.
User avatar
jedisme
hunter
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 pm
Location: Navarre/Sneads FL.

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie


Ray Charles even seen this the first time you posted it. Funny, I thought the end all statement would be a little better than that, but keep trying. :thumbsup:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

waterdogds wrote:
FlaWoodie wrote:"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie


Ray Charles even seen this the first time you posted it. Funny, I thought the end all statement would be a little better than that, but keep trying. :thumbsup:


I didn't figure it would get a lot of attention from the UF DHC community. I guess it just makes too much damn sense for you guys to recognize given the original statement that was made by this thread...
You pay for you!
_______________________
FlaWoodie
hunter
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Re: Go Gators!

Postby waterdogds » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

jedisme wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
jedisme wrote:ACC was NOT weak when Charlie was there.


Please enlighten me to who the other teams that were in contingency for a championship. Miami is a recent addition, so they don't count. Who else?


Maybe your definition of weak and mine are different.


Obviously.....out of the teams you mentioned, GT has a title from 1990 and it's shared with Colorado, but the rest of those teams would be like me bragging on Vanderbilt or Kentucky. Sorry, I just don't see it.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Go Gators!

Postby FlaWoodie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm

chris_k wrote:
FlaWoodie wrote:gator fans comin out the woodwork. lotta posts this year about UF. Havent seen these in some years.....I thought it was always great to be a florida gator???? :huh: anyways...

"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie


The last couple of years didn't really count. It was rebuilding years lol.

FSU students are all UF admissions rejects. All the dumb kids go to FSU. UF has the best academics in the state. I doubt FSU would crack the top 5 in academics.
End of argument.



Classic! "the rebuilding years". i love when you guys talk about 6 in a row like we were some kind of national powerhouse during those years and not rebuilding but love to play that card when y'all have been loosing.

And then he starts talking about academics, another thing you guys like to talk about when FSU fans are talking about FOOTBALL....lol

Oh and btw, I got into UF and it wasnt that difficult. Couple years of community college and atlease a 2.5 gpa and your a gator! Dont be so quick to toot your own horn pal, after all this aint harvard :thumbsup:

Does any one here who talks sh** about academics even go to UF??????? lol :fingerhead:
You pay for you!
_______________________
FlaWoodie
hunter
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Go Gators!

Postby chris_k » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:12 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:
chris_k wrote:
FlaWoodie wrote:gator fans comin out the woodwork. lotta posts this year about UF. Havent seen these in some years.....I thought it was always great to be a florida gator???? :huh: anyways...

"Matt Elam is 0-2 against FSU and a tool bag. end of argument :thumbsup: "-flawoodie


The last couple of years didn't really count. It was rebuilding years lol.

FSU students are all UF admissions rejects. All the dumb kids go to FSU. UF has the best academics in the state. I doubt FSU would crack the top 5 in academics.
End of argument.



Classic! "the rebuilding years". i love when you guys talk about 6 in a row like we were some kind of national powerhouse during those years and not rebuilding but love to play that card when y'all have been loosing.

And then he starts talking about academics, another thing you guys like to talk about when FSU fans are talking about FOOTBALL....lol

Oh and btw, I got into UF and it wasnt that difficult. Couple years of community college and atlease a 2.5 gpa and your a gator! Dont be so quick to toot your own horn pal, after all this aint harvard :thumbsup:

Does any one here who talks sh** about academics even go to UF??????? lol :fingerhead:


I got an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering and Masters Degree in Structural Engineering from UF. Graduated in both with a 4.0 GPA. So yeah ... I went to UF.
I've had the opportunity to meet several engineers that graduated from the FSU/FAMU program. Their program is weak compared to UF's.
Last edited by chris_k on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getcha Pull!
User avatar
chris_k
hunter
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: Florida

Next

Return to Florida Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests