Das Vidanya Comrades

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

Das Vidanya Comrades

Postby JAXcrisp » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm moving to Canada after this crap

JAXcrisp
JAXcrisp
hunter

Re: Das Vidanya Comrades

Postby FlaWoodie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

Goodluck with that! You can buy a 6 pack of cheap beer for atleast $20! But I did hear the duck hunting is fairly decent there :thumbsup:
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 am

FlaWoodie wrote:Goodluck with that! You can buy a 6 pack of cheap beer for atleast $20! But I did hear the duck hunting is fairly decent there :thumbsup:

$20 for a sixer is far better than obamacare being shoved down your throat. Not to mention, our 2nd amendment could be in real trouble in this next term. I love America, but don't like the way things are headed. :mad:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby JAXDuckMan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Yeah this sucks bad, its worse than it seems becuase Obama is just a symptom of a larger problem...that being people from the cities and the welfare crowd has figuered out how to take everyone elses rights and hard earned money.....Today is the first day of a very different country.....
2012/13 season
16-BW teal
16 Bluebills
1 hog, 5 more hogs with friends.
JAXDuckMan
hunter

Das Vidanya Comrades

Postby JAXcrisp » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:Goodluck with that! You can buy a 6 pack of cheap beer for atleast $20! But I did hear the duck hunting is fairly decent there :thumbsup:

That's what the still in my wilderness shack is for! Lol

JAXcrisp
JAXcrisp
hunter

Postby FlaWoodie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

waterdogds wrote:

$20 for a sixer is far better than obamacare being shoved down your throat. Not to mention, our 2nd amendment could be in real trouble in this next term. I love America, but don't like the way things are headed. :mad:

So how is Obama going to abolish the second amendment exactly? this is isn't sarcasm seriously I wanna know. This is a very popular claim by conservatives and I heard this 4 years ago(and every time a democratic president is elected really) and I still have an arsenal in my closet and could go out to Wally world right now and add to it if I wanted too. :help:
You pay for you!

Postby waterdogds » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:35 pm

FlaWoodie wrote:
waterdogds wrote:

So how is Obama going to abolish the second amendment exactly? this is isn't sarcasm seriously I wanna know. This is a very popular claim by conservatives and I heard this 4 years ago(and every time a democratic president is elected really) and I still have an arsenal in my closet and could go out to Wally world right now and add to it if I wanted too. :help:

Here you go. http://www.nrapublications.org/index.php/11920/obamas-secret-plan-to-destroy-the-second-amendment-by-2016/

If you think for one minute that this isn't possible, your sadly mistaken. Now, in his second term, he doesn't have to worry about re-election, he now has 4 more years to work on this. Do you honestly think he would be pushing this agenda right before the election. I doubt it very seriously. Obamacare was seen as unconstitutional, but yet it will be reality.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby quackhunter99 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Things got a little uneasy out here in Mississippi for a while
038.JPG
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 am

they wouldn't get rid of the 2a, they would simply regulate firearms so strictly it would essentially destroy your 2a rights. Obama has shown he has no use for the constitution, Be it troops in Libya over the deadline, hiding all fast and furious doc with exec privilege, forcing citizens to buy healthcare, or covering up bengazi. The small arms treaty is VERY real, and being worked on by Hilary as I type this. If there was ever a chance to lose our freedoms across the board, the time is now.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting