Where will everyone be?

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

Where will everyone be?

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm

No need for specifics, but is it gonna be a lake, river, creek, Marsh,saltwater,brackish,in state, out of state, out of country, work, in bed? Ill be at a wedding Friday in Lutz and Tampa Saturday on the water then Orlando to hunt Sunday then to Flagler Mon through Tues and finally back to Tallanasty to go back to work. Have fun and be safe everyone! :beer:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Re: Where will everyone be?

Postby quackhunter99 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Long drive from oxford friday. straight to the lake when i get back to tallahassee. then to the delta sunday to hunt until wendsday and back to the delta Friday for more hunting
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't know if I would want to leave Ole Miss to come and hunt in tally. Seems like that would be the the place to find birds.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Where will everyone be?

Postby quackhunter99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 am

Dads making me come back because I haven't been home since August. I'm staying in Tallahassee for 2 days then leaving to go hunt out here in the delta anyways. Besides I wanna try to go ahead and shoot a Doe before the rut really heats up.
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
quackhunter99
hunter

Postby bdub » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 am

Hoping to avoid the Zoo saturday at a not so hunted area, then im going to take my chances at the zoo on sunday. back to work for 2 days then im gonna try and hunt every lake in the area wed, thrusday,( not black friday promised my wife i would help her) sat, sun.
bdub
hunter

Postby tknight006 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:07 am

Its gonna be too cold for me...
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 am

tknight006 wrote:Its gonna be too cold for me...

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 am

This is where I will be, on some private property with little to no chance of seeing any wahoos opening morning. :thumbsup:
Attachments
IMAG0338.jpg
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Where will everyone be?

Postby JAXcrisp » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 am

Drive in from NC Friday night, straight to get the boat and gear and head to the zoo before the 'tards ruin it, back to NC Sunday then to GA Wednesday for a 10pt that I have just about figured out and hopefully another shoot

JAXcrisp
JAXcrisp
hunter

Postby tknight006 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 am

waterdogds wrote:This is where I will be, on some private property with little to no chance of seeing any wahoos opening morning. :thumbsup:

Lucky you!!

Private property hunting has to be sooo nice... I'm looking forward to lining up at 1am, just to get in before the mallard men get out there.
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 am

tknight006 wrote:
waterdogds wrote:This is where I will be, on some private property with little to no chance of seeing any wahoos opening morning. :thumbsup:

Lucky you!!

Private property hunting has to be sooo nice... I'm looking forward to lining up at 1am, just to get in before the mallard men get out there.

It's nice, but the only birds coming in are woodies and a few teal. So my hunt will be short and sweet. I'll probably wait for the second split before I fight the crowds. Good luck Trey, if you happen to get this way around the holidays, get up with me and maybe we can get together for a hunt.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 am

I'm envious Dale. I'll be shining lights at passing boats all night. It will be an absolute fuster cluck
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 am

whaknstak wrote:I'm envious Dale. I'll be shining lights at passing boats all night. It will be an absolute fuster cluck

Need a motion sensor attached to a car alarm and blue lights. I would totally crap myself if I was motoring along and had something like that go off. :yes:
waterdogds
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

quackhunter99 wrote:Dads making me come back because I haven't been home since August. I'm staying in Tallahassee for 2 days then leaving to go hunt out here in the delta anyways. Besides I wanna try to go ahead and shoot a Doe before the rut really heats up.

My sophomore year of school I transferred to Pennsylvania. Needless to say my folks only saw me on Christmas. Being far away from home teaches you a lot of helpful lessons to survive.

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting