Duck Hunting Forum banner

2012-13 season pics

13K views 190 replies 27 participants last post by  Coonrod 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Figured I'd start the thread dedicated pictures of your hunts for this year.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355678428.809854.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355678464.280614.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355678478.694276.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice pics Hoop, you too Nick. Most of my past hunts are scattered through the forum so here's the most recent from Friday morning. Work has got me tied down this weekend unfortunately :fingerhead:
IMG_20121214_114334-1.jpg

Attachments

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
We were done by 4:00 today. We weren't planning on having such a big group but some friends pulled up while we were setting up and we invited them to hunt with us since someone was in the spot they were planning on trying to hunt. Worked out very nicely
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355883390.350681.jpg

Attachments

#9 ·
That's exactly why I didn't bother hiding it in the picture. Everyone and their brother has started hunting down there. I think you'd have a pretty good idea where I was hunting just based on a stack of redheads. I'm tired of trying to keep it quiet. Most people don't know where to go once they are down there anyway

#10 ·
quackhunter99 said:
That's exactly why I didn't bother hiding it in the picture. Everyone and their brother has started hunting down there. I think you'd have a pretty good idea where I was hunting just based on a stack of redheads. I'm tired of trying to keep it quiet. Most people don't know where to go once they are down there anyway
This is true. Congrats on a sweet hunt!

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
We could have beat em to the spot if I was there..

I managed to salvage a bad morning later in the day with these two woodies.

IMG_20121221_124049-1.jpg

Attachments

#14 ·
Got my cousin on his first birds this morning. Two man limit of woodies. He's already asking about going again. He shot a beautiful drake that he wants to mount. It's was fun to see his excitement and he told me it was something he won't ever forget. Pretty cool stuff.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.