LOOKING FOR A LAB!!!

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

LOOKING FOR A LAB!!!

Postby flashpoint84 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 pm

New to St Augustine area. Im looking for a good lab breeder to get a good hunting dog. I already have a 2 year old chocolate thats an outstanding duck dog but he needs a friend after the move. My normal breeder is out of Washington but doesnt have any puppies. Not looking to drop thousands of dollars would actually like to keep it under but i know how the game works. Any help you can offer would be great. Thanks.
flashpoint84
hunter

Re: LOOKING FOR A LAB!!!

Postby dogyak » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am

We have a local hunting retriever club down the road from you by the golf world vill. , If you want you can come out as my guess , and I think Zac has his litter coming up , the sire is Dude , he is a grand and master hunter with ukc and akc and won the SRS series , dam is HRCH and Master Hunter with both Ukc and Akc , pm me your number if you want to come , and we have alot of pro's that come too .
dogyak
hunter

Postby YJSONLY » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

When is this. I want to come to a local club. And meet and learn before I get a lab.
YJSONLY
hunter

Postby dogyak » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:40 pm

To YJSONLY , will post our next group training day and POC so you can come and check it out :biggrin: , still waitting to hear from flashpoint 84
dogyak
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting