NorthEast Florida Hunting Retriever Club event

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

NorthEast Florida Hunting Retriever Club event

Postby dogyak » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:32 am

This sunday , 24th of Feb , we will be having a group training club day , their also will be a class for new handlers of started retrievers , and one on puppys for a head start , pro's are providing this training for free , also will have some training set-ups on land and water using dead ducks . There will be a kid zone for the kids , so bring the family if you like , food will be there as well a skeet shoot , so if you wanted a well trained gundog , make new friends , and go on some really great hunts , then this is your chance . Location is over by the World Golf Village .
dogyak
hunter

Re: NorthEast Florida Hunting Retriever Club event

Postby YJSONLY » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am

Man I would love to come to this. As I am looking at getting a lab and start self training with a program. But I did want to come to this. When is the next one?
YJSONLY
hunter

Re: NorthEast Florida Hunting Retriever Club event

Postby dogyak » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 pm

don't know when the next one will be , but you should make this one because they have that puppy started clinic thats free , events start at 9 am , go to NorthEast Florida Hunting Retriever club web , get the map for whisper creek , not far from World Golf Village . If you want , PM me your number and maybe can meet up at a location . If you want to shoot skeet , bring your own shotgun and shells , clays are provided . Have food there on this one .
dogyak
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting