Status Report

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Re: Status Report

Postby Coonrod » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am

After duck season ended, I started fishing and was doing pretty good in the goon and with the bass around here. Then it got cold and windy (the way it was supposed to be during duck season) so I haven't even done that. Been working but turkey hunting next week, then hopefully back out after the redfish after that. Sure does seem like Sep is a looooongg way away.
Coonrod
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:27 am

Coonrod wrote:After duck season ended, I started fishing and was doing pretty good in the goon and with the bass around here. Then it got cold and windy (the way it was supposed to be during duck season) so I haven't even done that. Been working but turkey hunting next week, then hopefully back out after the redfish after that. Sure does seem like Sep is a looooongg way away.

Ive been wanting to get down there and take Ryan over to the goon. Will definitely be there some time this summer. We need to make a trip.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Coonrod » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 am

Yep. As soon as I'm back and it's warm, I'm good to go whenever.
Definitely give me a heads up when you're coming. Should be able to get Ryan
out there soon hopefully once the holidays are past.
Coonrod
hunter

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting