Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.
Moderators: hunt-chessies, BigBend, Ichabod97
Mossy Oak Waterfowl - Pro Staff
Puddleset Decoy Anchors -Prostaff
FFWCC Hunter Safety Area Coordinator
- Posts: 1756
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:27 pm
- Location: In the Fernery Ponds
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:38 pm
- Location: Lake Mary
Looks like you had a good morning. We did to, had 2 limiits on the water by 7:25. They were mostly ringnecks but I will take what I can get as slow as it has been.
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:15 am
- Location: Sanford, Fl
We did good at Guana State Park near St. Augestine. Had 3 limits of teal and common meg by noon. Was a nice day for hunting.Got a nice green wing that is going on the wall.
Proud Supporter of DOA Game Calls
"When luck just isn't enough!"
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:12 pm
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI...in the field!!
Return to Florida Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests