19 December Hunt

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, Ichabod97, BigBend

19 December Hunt

Postby GunNRun » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Am heading to Florida the 18th of December to pick up a buddy in Tampa who is coming in from Colorado. He is in quest of the tree ducks and we have that part covered. I will be overnighting in Hernando (app 30 miles SW of Ocala) and I have until 1530 the afternoon of the 19th before he arrives at the Tampa airport. I have nothing to do and would be deeply appreciative of someone who would be interested in taking a Tennessee boy out to hunt for the morning. I can hook you up with whatever for your efforts. I'd rather spend the morning hunting ducks than sitting in the airport bored to death.

For the record, I have shot every specie of NA waterfowl and have hunted in every state but Hawaii and every province and territory in CANADA. I'm no noob - just a passionate individual about the sport that has consumed my life since my early days.

Feel free to check on me to see that I'm no idiot. If interested, I'd like a PM so I can get the ball rolling. It doesn't have to be special, fancy, epic, or awesome...I just want to spend an otherwise empty morning in the marsh with a new friend or two.

Looking forward to hearing from someone who has the same passions. Will be happy to call or be called.

Thanks,

GunNRun (Mick)
GunNRun
hunter

Re: 19 December Hunt

Postby GunNRun » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Thanks for the PM (R) looking forward to hunting with you ...this post in closed.

:thumbsup:
GunNRun
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting