2 Duck Stamps?

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

2 Duck Stamps?

Postby Coach Williams » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Ok folks, gotta question for ya.

I'm one of those folks who fall under the Florida Hunting/Fishing license for $20 annually. Since I came from Texas with a Hunting License and Federal Duck Stamp, please correct me if I'm wrong but I only need to purchase the $20 hunting license in Florida and not another Federal Duck Stamp correct?
Are you listed on the Worldwide Waterfowl Hunters map?

If not you can join here!
http://www.frappr.com/waterfowlhunters
------------------------------------------------------
Pintails: 14
Red Heads: 29
Shoveler: 1
Goldeneye: 2
Blue Bill: 2
Coach Williams
hunter

Postby kg4yus » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:43 am

No second duck stamp, but along with your Florida Hunting License you need the Florida Waterfowl Stamp and the free Migratory Bird Permit.
Management Stamp if hunting a WMA.
AS far as the Fed Ducks Stamp goes just make sure you have it signed in ink acropss the front and have it attached to your license, if stuck to the texas license make to sure ito have it on your person as well.
Mossy Oak-Waterfowl Prostaff
Buck Gardner-Field Staff
Vice Chair- CFL Delta Waterfowl
Regional Director United Waterfowlers
FFWCC Hunter Safety Area Coordinator
kg4yus
hunter

Postby john grenier » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:42 am

If U got one of the military sportsman thingies for $20 (like I did), U should be OK. The nice lady at the county tax office (which blows my mind -- we buy licenses at the Div of WIldlife in Colo, but what the heck) said -- no need to buy anything else except the Federal Stamp, which you said you had. That $20 military sportsman is a great deal, and supposedly it has everything (from deer to turkey to ducks). You know, you can also get a permit to hunt on the Eglin range, but that is really crowded, I've found ...
john grenier
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting