Moved to Tampa

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Re: Moved to Tampa

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 am

SWAMPMAN2 wrote:JOE glad to see you pass it on.It is A great feeling to help out when ever you can .I have met up with my friend from BC he got his hunting LIC this year and we cleaned up at LAKE O .Will take A kid hunting be safe and I hope you got some better lights on your boat by now .ALWAYS ON THE SIDE SWAMPMAN

Thanks Bob. Y'all kill anything good down there lately? So far this year out hunt has still remained the best. Tomorrow will be my last day so hopefully I can scratch a few out.

Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Yes at LAKE O taking down limit of ringers and blue bills and still bw teal and mottled in my honey hole.Sat will be my last day for this year so let me know if you would like to go next year to LAKE O .GOOD LUCK BE SAFE AND HOGS ARE ALWAYS HERE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ONE LET ME KNOW.Iam going Monday with new hunter for hogs and then with my friend from BC end of week AL WAYS ON THE SIDE TAKE A KID HUNTING
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 pm

SWAMPMAN2 wrote:Yes at LAKE O taking down limit of ringers and blue bills and still bw teal and mottled in my honey hole.Sat will be my last day for this year so let me know if you would like to go next year to LAKE O .GOOD LUCK BE SAFE AND HOGS ARE ALWAYS HERE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ONE LET ME KNOW.Iam going Monday with new hunter for hogs and then with my friend from BC end of week AL WAYS ON THE SIDE TAKE A KID HUNTING

Good luck tomorrow Bob. Show off some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting