no comment

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  kg4yus 
#1 ·
bad one...

that guys day would not be good.

See less See more
#5 ·
and its all about over.

I already have a list of places I need to scout for early season 07!

Im actually just getting gear up, but feelin a little tired.

#6 ·
I need to look for some places around the area in Jax. Being deployed shortly blows but I am hoping to find a few places before I leave. flredneckhunter found a great woodie hole that we are going to hunt again this weekend.

#8 ·
thanks to some help from yall and then going out and seein where they were flyin to. pluse with the new boat it is alot easier to hunt more waterways. well we will see how it goes for the last weekend of the season. yeah it is sucks dont know what i am going to do now. i guess go fishin alot..............

#9 ·
Be careful if you guys are hunting in Black Creek.
Homeowner has a feeder chock full of corn that periodically dumps food into the water. Shat pot of Woodies are coming to it every morning.

Pretty neat setup if you think about it, he took an automatic feeder installed a piece of pipe under the spreader, but a "backsplash" on the spreader so all the feed would basically drop directly into the pipe, feed runs through the pipe and drops in the water. The birds are there like clockwork. They show up about 10 minutes each morning before the feeder goes off, eat their fill then leave. Same thing in the evenings.
Local LEO's watch it like a hawk during waterfowl season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.