Duck Hunting Forum banner

My buddy got his first woodie!

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  patrick.carrington 
#1 ·
You got to be carefull whats in the back ground of your pictures you will have the cyberscouters all over it. :smile:

We did good this morning also. Had 3 hunters ended up with 16 ringers and 2 bluewings. :yes:

#3 ·
I gave my father in law most of the shots. Called a few right in for him, he missed.

Most of the birds were 100 yrds. off - today we moved rght where we saw them yesterday. Saw half as many as yesterday. :thumbsdown:

had a bunch of ringers fly over today, to high, shot, missed.
Had more woodies fly in early, got what we could.

Ill join you next round at emaralda - you know how the last few days of season is, your taking out lots of people who asked earlier.

#4 ·
snipeshooter said:
You got to be carefull whats in the back ground of your pictures you will have the cyberscouters all over it. :smile:
No kidding, you take a guy hunting somewhere and then he posts pictures of it all over the WWW
I fixed it though!:toofunny:

#6 ·
ok ok I get the picture.... (get it, picture.)

thanks Winston.

I guess in my little world of mine everybody is a nice person.

Winston is to fix my bad.

I dont know if anyone could have recognized it, but your right.

anyway, he had fun, where ever it was.

#10 ·
I took a couple of buddies out this morning... MAN we did GREAT! I had a good friend of mine show me a honey hole.... a sweet one!

I cant tell you where it was. Its a secret.
Here is a picture.

#14 ·
Then, I went to south Orlando to do some scouting.... found a nice spot.
Birds all over the place.

shhh its secret.

now im going overboard, huh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.