Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby FishH2o » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

I have a dove permit for the Hilochee WMA Dove Field. My dad will be intown that weekend for a concert and I will not be able to use it. This permit is transferable. If you would like the hunt please PM me I live in the tampa area we can find away to get it to you.
FishH2o
hunter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm


Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 pm

FishH2o wrote:I have a dove permit for the Hilochee WMA Dove Field. My dad will be intown that weekend for a concert and I will not be able to use it. This permit is transferable. If you would like the hunt please PM me I live in the tampa area we can find away to get it to you.

Spammer :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :wink:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6266
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby FishH2o » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Ohhh Well Throw me in the penalty box. Just don’t want t to go to waste.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FishH2o
hunter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:56 pm

FishH2o wrote:Ohhh Well Throw me in the penalty box. Just don’t want t to go to waste.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish I didnt have to work or I would take it.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6266
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby FishH2o » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Yeah ive asked everyone that i can think of. You should just take the day off.
FishH2o
hunter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 pm

FishH2o wrote:Yeah ive asked everyone that i can think of. You should just take the day off.

Need that money so I can buy stuff for duck season :lol3:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6266
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby FishH2o » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:42 am

you need a better job.
FishH2o
hunter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby c f wingshooter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Is that the Hilochee north on 27 on the Orlando side of Polk City. If so I have hunted dove birds on that WMA many seasons ago. Would rather have one of the special opp. hunts for spring gobbler, saw so may toms on that WMA it was truly amazing.
c f wingshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 am
Location: central florida

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby FishH2o » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 am

c f **** **** wrote:Is that the Hilochee north on 27 on the Orlando side of Polk City. If so I have hunted dove birds on that WMA many seasons ago. Would rather have one of the special opp. hunts for spring gobbler, saw so may toms on that WMA it was truly amazing.


Yep the same place! You want to go dove hunting?
FishH2o
hunter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: Dove Hunt 11/16/13

Postby c f wingshooter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for the offer but have boating plans. That is a nice place to hunt in general.
c f wingshooter
hunter
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 am
Location: central florida


Return to Florida Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Subzer008 and 10 guests