Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.
Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm
Thats a nice pig Swampman
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.
Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
- Posts: 6241
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
- Location: Florida's Waters
Nice Hog. Thats going to be some good eating. Congrats.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Pork chops! No hormones in that meat! That would certainly make my day! Everyday is a good day for Bar-B-Q!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm
Nice pig swampman. Fits on the boat like it was made for it. Wild hog and fresh duck for Christmas supper,doesnt get any better.
c f wingshooter
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:37 am
- Location: central florida
Return to Florida Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: WarbirdWaterfowl and 13 guests