Destin/fortwalton area

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby quackhunter99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
quackhunter99 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
quackhunter99 wrote:How does going to the banquets just to get drunk and look at the ticket girls (they get me every time) make me a bad hunter. That's the only reason I go. I thought that's the only reason anyone goes. The chapter up here at Ole Miss raises more money selling tickets to the open bar than they do from member "donations." Besides, Delta and DU hardly do anything for our hunting. 90% of their efforts are concentrated on the Mississippi flyway. And I find it hard to believe that you're a green head purist from Georgia.. Arkansas or Mississippi I would believe you, but Georgia? Come on now... Oh, and what RNTs are on your lanyard?

Will be of little use down here.

I know they are useless in Florida 90% of the time. But when I went to the worlds in Stuttgart last year an old man was telling me that you can sometimes judge a man by what calls he has on his lanyard

I carry a primos teal call in the field, thats it. Maybe one day if I make a trip back north to hunt Ill break out the rest of the stash. I have a Zinks PH2 that I learned on in PA. My FIL got me a gift last year with two custom calls, one is a single reed made of wood and other is a short reed goose call, also wooden. Then I have a cheap Buck Gardner double reed that Delta sent me one year.

I don't remember what he said about zinks. What he said about all the different RNTs is what stuck in my head.
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
User avatar
quackhunter99
hunter
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL/ Oxford, MS


Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 pm

110%mallardpurist wrote:That means I only shoot green heads dumbass and na man I'll probably do better with my lanyard with nothing but rnts. I swear this website has not got the first duck hunter on it. I bet your sorry ass hasn even ever donated to du or delta waterfowl your probably one of the stupid guys that just goes to the banquet to get drunk and look at the raffle girls and when I say I shoot greanheads or that I'm a mallard purist that means I don't pull the trigger if it's not a mallard greenhead no hens. I would rather watch greanheads all day with no gun then I would go where you ass out shooting divers on the bay. Your nothing but a punk and feel sorry for anyone who hunts in your boat and Also if you knew anything about duck hunting or calling at that fact you would know that haydells makes extremely good calls for the price I don't blow anything but rnt but I would suggest haydells to anyone starting out haydells redleg is by far one of the best sounding calls out there and if you knew anything about calling you'd know it's not the call it's the caller I bet I could where you out with a dam duck commander call. Idiot. Make sure you know who your pickin on next time.

How old are you? Clearly you must be in your preteen years still to talk like that.
If you are gonna make an ass of yourself, then please learn to use correct grammar when doing so. Ever hear of a run-on sentence?
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5944
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby waterdogds » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:01 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
110%mallardpurist wrote:That means I only shoot green heads dumbass and na man I'll probably do better with my lanyard with nothing but rnts. I swear this website has not got the first duck hunter on it. I bet your sorry ass hasn even ever donated to du or delta waterfowl your probably one of the stupid guys that just goes to the banquet to get drunk and look at the raffle girls and when I say I shoot greanheads or that I'm a mallard purist that means I don't pull the trigger if it's not a mallard greenhead no hens. I would rather watch greanheads all day with no gun then I would go where you ass out shooting divers on the bay. Your nothing but a punk and feel sorry for anyone who hunts in your boat and Also if you knew anything about duck hunting or calling at that fact you would know that haydells makes extremely good calls for the price I don't blow anything but rnt but I would suggest haydells to anyone starting out haydells redleg is by far one of the best sounding calls out there and if you knew anything about calling you'd know it's not the call it's the caller I bet I could where you out with a dam duck commander call. Idiot. Make sure you know who your pickin on next time.

How old are you? Clearly you must be in your preteen years still to talk like that.
If you are gonna make an ass of yourself, then please learn to use correct grammar when doing so. Ever hear of a run-on sentence?


Holy Crap......I haven't seen a grammar wrecking meltdown around here in a while. That was awesome. :clapping:
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby dogyak » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Yep , he's not making friends with that blow out . Mr 100%Mallard needs too take his whipping and move on after pulling his pants up . Should have played it off as a joke instead of having a meltdown . :no:
dogyak
hunter
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Location: FL

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby quackhunter99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm

He's kinda reminding me of that FSU kid who was around last year who would give us the weather forecast and DU migration report each day.... Just kinda disappeared
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
User avatar
quackhunter99
hunter
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL/ Oxford, MS

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

quackhunter99 wrote:He's kinda reminding me of that FSU kid who was around last year who would give us the weather forecast and DU migration report each day.... Just kinda disappeared

Good ole Vpad aka "Goldeneye"


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5944
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby quackhunter99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 pm

I thought about him yesterday when I was at the Avery store in Memphis and saw a box of goldeneyes
2 year old field bred English Cocker Spanial
16x56 Go devil Boat with 35 longtail
Wigeon with 7 horse Go devil
User avatar
quackhunter99
hunter
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Tallahassee, FL/ Oxford, MS

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby Coonrod » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 am

Who do I talk to about changing my username to 62.3%ringneck?
User avatar
Coonrod
hunter
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 am
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby waterdogds » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Coonrod wrote:Who do I talk to about changing my username to 62.3%ringneck?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby jakefromflorida » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Coonrod wrote:Who do I talk to about changing my username to 62.3%ringneck?

Win.


Lol
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
User avatar
jakefromflorida
hunter
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 am

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby JuneBug » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:53 pm

cpoplayer wrote:Image





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JuneBug
hunter
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby boatguy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 am

:lol: :beer: :clapping: :bow:
troutman561 wrote:I'm a 110% merganser purist. I wouldn't waste my time on those park ducks when I can have a handsome drake hoodie in hand. By the way, can you guys tell me where to hunt? Once you offer suggestions I'll be a complete **** and tell about how much better I am than you.
Lead, Follow, Or Get The Hell Out Of The Way!!!!
boatguy
Newb
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 4:50 pm

Re: Destin/fortwalton area

Postby Dingbatter 2 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 am

Looking at some of the Christmas catalogs and sure enough, one is on poultry! I may just buy a few dozen mallards and throw them in the chicken coop. Raise 'em up to a pound or so and lop off their heads. Why hunt mallards when you can just buy some. "Mallard"...the other yard bird. :lol3:
"When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be..."
Dingbatter 2
hunter
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Worlando and 8 guests