T.M. Goodwin Hayride

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, Ichabod97, BigBend

T.M. Goodwin Hayride

Postby Doodlejr. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:22 pm

I've looked all over and can't find any info regarding the hayride for Goodwin. Ill be hunting there on Saturday and need to know what units I can hunt using the hayride. Also what time do they come pick up hunters. I have second pick Saturday morning. If anyone has any info on a hot unit or pertaining to how the hayride works please let me know!! Thanks in advance.
Doodlejr.
hunter

Re: T.M. Goodwin Hayride

Postby bbbb » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 pm

I would encourage you to join UWF at http://www.unitedwaterfowlersfl.org There is a members only forum where you can get help on this. Not sure how much help you will get from the public side. The don't like to post too much info there, but they may send you a PM with some intel.

Lots of guys that hunt TM Goodwin over there. duckmanJR will give you a heads up on which cells have birds and which cells are a waste of time.

My understanding is that the Hayride departs around 5:30ish and goes to all cells except for the Reservoir.
bbbb
hunter

Postby wetnap » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Be there by 430 to claim your permit and the guys checking you in will help you out with regards to the hayride. Usually leaves about 530.
get out my hole
wetnap
hunter

Postby FishH2o » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:23 am

Be checked in by 4:30 I recommend getting at the WMA by 4:00 am.. Lot of good people to meet and talk to. Lower goodwin has not been offering to many birds they are close but not that many.... Once you arrive start talking to people tell them its your first time and see what happens. You will have a good hunt.. if you have a boat I would hunt the reservoir on good win. If you PM me i can give you some more info.
FishH2o
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting