What Happens in the Off season

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, BigBend

What Happens in the Off season

Postby MNduckhunter » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:07 pm

During Duck Season all we think about is ducks ducks ducks. However now in the off season what do you do with your time. How do we get through the off season.

Share with us how you do it.
MNduckhunter
Keep the sportsmanship on the top of your list along with taking kids out and teaching them the love of the sport. Whether it be hunting or fishing, teach them the right and smart way to be a Sportsman.
MNduckhunter
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:00 pm

I spend my time kinda like a duck during the off season....I work in the air (leading climbing groups and running a high ropes course) and spend my free time on the water (fishing, canoeing etc). If you can't find me doing either of those, I'm probaby out buying some kind of hunting gear or sleeping. (and dreaming of next season) :toofunny:
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby MNduckhunter » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:26 pm

Dreaming of next season-

Thats what i am doing... all the time. Plus school now and working...

all the drag things in between the duck seasons :)
MNduckhunter
Keep the sportsmanship on the top of your list along with taking kids out and teaching them the love of the sport. Whether it be hunting or fishing, teach them the right and smart way to be a Sportsman.
MNduckhunter
hunter

Postby Reddfin » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:46 pm

Spring is for turkey hunting and some fishing. Summer is for family vacations with the family and more fishing. Fall is for bowhunting and some doves. Its all just waiting for the ducks to come around again.

Tony
Reddfin
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting