Bug Season??

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Bug Season??

Postby Evil_McNasty » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 am

So did anybody get out for the lobster mini-season last week? We limited out in the Keys between the 3 of us. Speared some nice grouper as well. Lots of eatin to do :thumbsup:
--Hunters don't care about nature, but loony animal activists who've never been outside of San Francisco do??!!
--Hipocrisy: People against hunting, but who don't have a problem buying new condos built on previous wetland habitat.
---RIP-Woody-1/26/2010--
Evil_McNasty
hunter

Postby TBSIII » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 am

We went down to the Keys as well, limited out both days for the 5 of us on the boat. This year was a good one, there were alot of bugs down there. Looking forward to making another trip down in a couple of weeks.
TBSIII
hunter

Postby Evil_McNasty » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:39 am

Seemed like a lot of shorts, but it was successful for most people I talked to. Should be even better next year.
--Hunters don't care about nature, but loony animal activists who've never been outside of San Francisco do??!!
--Hipocrisy: People against hunting, but who don't have a problem buying new condos built on previous wetland habitat.
---RIP-Woody-1/26/2010--
Evil_McNasty
hunter

Postby BigBend » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:42 pm

no bugs but we have been grtting TONS of scallops!
BigBend
State Moderator

Postby Evil_McNasty » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 am

That works too. Hey Sherri is going to be in town this weekend. I was going to go up, but my buddy in Jax is getting married, so I have to attend that mess.
---RIP-Woody-1/26/2010--
Evil_McNasty
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting