Duck Hunting Forum banner

duck boat to coy b

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Coonrod 
#1 ·
This is best I could do and this boat is A mess I duck hunt every day so no time to clean up .This is my owe boat sorry for mess I don't know how good this is but I hope it helps AGAIN THANK YOU GOOD HUNTING AND TAKE A KID HUNTING

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Coonrod said:
Not too bad..you should see mine right now. I never clean it until season is over. It has about 20 lbs. Of mud and vegetation in it. My garage smells like a swamp. I figure it's all just more camo.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
I think you are just lazy

Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.

#4 ·
Im with coonrod. Nothing other then my gun gets cleaned until season is done. The bed of my truck is filled with empty shell boxes, McDonald's, and gas receipts. My decoys never get put back fully wrapped, boat stays filled with eel grass and mud. I like it though, lets me know duck season is in. When it's over... Cleaning the boat out and the back of the truck brings back memories when the occasional breast feather floats out, or some spent she'll casings get lodged in the tailgate. Haha, good times.

Swampman, if I had the room and extra $. That boat would be gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.