POS slob hunters

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

POS slob hunters

Postby marshnole11 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:04 pm

I just want to give a shout out to the white trash slob pos hunters on the coast who have been hammering a certain point and leaving their trash and empty hulls.

I estimate there was EASILY over 400 empties in a 15 foot area. Plus multiple empty coke bottles filled with dip spit and shell boxes all over.

you are scum. you are a bunch of douche bag little punks. just because mommy and daddy buy you a duck boat and some drake waders doesnt make you s#@t... you are not real waterfowlers.

I have no problem saying this to your face if your man enough to own up to it.

Clean up your trash you little turds.....
marshnole11
hunter

Re: POS slob hunters

Postby Bswelch2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Pisses me off to no end when I roll up into a point and there are shells, cans, bags and other various crap left there. I agree just a bunch of wanna be duck hunters doing it because they think it is cool. People like that just do not have a large enough brain to comprehend the fact that their actions have an impact on the habitat in which they recreate. :mad:
Bswelch2
hunter

Postby dogyak » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 pm

we feel your pain . :mad:
dogyak
hunter

Postby DUCK-DAWG » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Don't you know...that's how real duck killers mark their turf. Those empties signify that from now until eternity (about as long as those empties will take to break down), that spot is the property of team cut 'em, fold 'em, quacker smackers, bust 'em in the lips boys, or whatever other queer name they likely call themselves. That way they can come pulling up 15 minutes before LST, drunk, and be guaranteed a spot. You've hunted around NW Florida long enough to know that this is standard procedure...
DUCK-DAWG
hunter

Postby seminole_sigmanu » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am

Here's what happened:

A: beard and smeared duck dynasty paint got into their eyes......just over looked the trash while picking up the 7 mojos and 12 dozen Academy mallard full bodies.

B: got way too busy stacking.....re-stacking the buffleheads, ruddy, merganser beat down yeti photo for Facebook.

C: 4 1/2 inch black cloud T shot is bio-degradable.....everyone knows that.
muddy-feet
seminole_sigmanu
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 am

Biggest thing they're failing to realize, is that we are all given this opportunity to hunt these areas by the government. When this sort of practice continues, no matter who's guilty of doing it, they'll eventually shut it down for everyone.

This seems to be an all too common thing here in the big bend. Jr commanders without an clue, destroying the environment and giving us all, a bad rap.

Here's to you, Jr commanders.
Attachments
joaquin_phoenix-johnny-cash-06a.jpg
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby NORTHFLORIDAFOWLER » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 am

And this is why I don't hunt in fl anymore...
36 Prodrive FPR chasing a 1654 express
NORTHFLORIDAFOWLER
hunter

Postby jedisme » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 am

BBBB and muddy pretty much summed it up lol "queer name".
jedisme
hunter

Postby marshnole11 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:52 pm

waterdogds wrote:Biggest thing they're failing to realize, is that we are all given this opportunity to hunt these areas by the government. When this sort of practice continues, no matter who's guilty of doing it, they'll eventually shut it down for everyone.

This seems to be an all too common thing here in the big bend. Jr commanders without an clue, destroying the environment and giving us all, a bad rap.

Thats the issue. We literally have 10% of the refuge to waterfowl hunt. Thats it. its one of the largest no hunting zones for waterfowl in the whole state of florida besides ENP.

When they reevaluate their management plan they wont even consider expanding the hunt area because the small amount we do get to hunt is treated like s#@t and trashed.

The sad thing is other parts of apalachee bay hold good birds. Widgeon, pinners, gadwall and teal in certain areas. But we cant hunt them and We will never be able to because of these ass clowns
marshnole11
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:36 pm

marshnole11 wrote:
waterdogds wrote:Biggest thing they're failing to realize, is that we are all given this opportunity to hunt these areas by the government. When this sort of practice continues, no matter who's guilty of doing it, they'll eventually shut it down for everyone.

Thats the issue. We literally have 10% of the refuge to waterfowl hunt. Thats it. its one of the largest no hunting zones for waterfowl in the whole state of florida besides ENP.

When they reevaluate their management plan they wont even consider expanding the hunt area because the small amount we do get to hunt is treated like s#@t and trashed.

The sad thing is other parts of apalachee bay hold good birds. Widgeon, pinners, gadwall and teal in certain areas. But we cant hunt them and We will never be able to because of these ass clowns

When the season closes, a friend and I have planned on cleaning up all the empty hulls and random trash we can find. Although I didn't contribute to the problem, I can try to provide a solution.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 am

waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:

When the season closes, a friend and I have planned on cleaning up all the empty hulls and random trash we can find. Although I didn't contribute to the problem, I can try to provide a solution.

Let me know when Dale. I'll help.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby tallyquacker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 am

Hunted probably the same point this past weekend and was amazed at the amount of trash not including shells. Everything from beer cans and coke cans to boxes of shells and potatoe chip bags, and alot of them. If we dont take care of this area they wont let us hunt it.
tallyquacker
Newb

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:15 am

whaknstak wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:

I'll do it sir. I'm thinking the first couple weeks of February would be best. Get it cleaned up before the tide gets it.

If any of you others would like to help, PM me, and we'll set up a date and time. I'll provide lunch at the ramp for those who help.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby jakefromflorida » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:38 am

waterdogds wrote:
whaknstak wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:

I'll do it sir. I'm thinking the first couple weeks of February would be best. Get it cleaned up before the tide gets it.

If any of you others would like to help, PM me, and we'll set up a date and time. I'll provide lunch at the ramp for those who help.

Where abouts?
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 pm

jakefromflorida wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
whaknstak wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:

Where abouts?

About an hour south of Tallahassee Jake.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby Broken Paddle » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 pm

waterdogds wrote:
jakefromflorida wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
whaknstak wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
marshnole11 wrote:

Where abouts?

About an hour south of Tallahassee Jake.

If I was closer I would pitch in, sorry.
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess. " Red Green.

I tried it, it, it did not work!
Broken Paddle
hunter

Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

Postby jakefromflorida » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Depending on what day(s) you guys decide, I'd pitch in for sure! I'm all about meeting you "Yankees". :wink: :lol3:

On a serious note, it would be good to put a face to a name. I will be on the west coast all next week for training. Afterwards, my schedule should be opened up some.
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Postby Ajaxian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 am

I'm game to help out and it would be cool to meet some other guys. Keep us in the loop on a date.
Ajaxian
hunter

Postby FreedomHunter » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Two issues I have with your statement, even though I totally get what you are saying.

#1 The government technically owns the land, but you own them and the best way to change things is get the krumbums that are in now out. This is your land, State and Federal land are preserved for you and if you want to do something on that land then we need to vote people in that understand how well 98% of any hunters land manage the area. (See post about trash cleanup below)

#2 I like Duck Dynasty, its a clean moral show. It's not about duck hunting but just good moral fun. Enough with the bashing of the show. I am willing to bet the Robertson's do not treat their land like these knuckle heads did with their garbage and they probably would be saying the same things about these guys.

Once again not being rude and totally get where your coming from.

Thanks for the clean up idea. I might get out there as well to do some clean up in my area and while doing so I will wear a bright orange vest and hat so everyone can see a hunter is taking care of the land.
FreedomHunter
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:53 pm

FreedomHunter wrote:

Two issues I have with your statement, even though I totally get what you are saying.

#1 The government technically owns the land, but you own them and the best way to change things is get the krumbums that are in now out. This is your land, State and Federal land are preserved for you and if you want to do something on that land then we need to vote people in that understand how well 98% of any hunters land manage the area. (See post about trash cleanup below)

#2 I like Duck Dynasty, its a clean moral show. It's not about duck hunting but just good moral fun. Enough with the bashing of the show. I am willing to bet the Robertson's do not treat their land like these knuckle heads did with their garbage and they probably would be saying the same things about these guys.

Thanks for the clean up idea. I might get out there as well to do some clean up in my area and while doing so I will wear a bright orange vest and hat so everyone can see a hunter is taking care of the land.

Ummm.....ok. Didn't realize I was bashing the Robertsons or their show. I too, like the show and the values that they stand for. I also love to see good ole boys make millions doing what they love. If anything, I wish I was a Robertsons. Jr commander is just a term I use to describe these clowns that make us all look bad.

As far as the government goes. I've lost all faith in the election process and have realized in my short life that if federal land is mistreated enough, they'll close it down. I live near one of the largest management areas in the state and have seen the closure of more two rut dirt roads due to the trash that scumbag people dump. It's easier to close an area rather than cleaning it up year after year.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

waterdogds wrote:
FreedomHunter wrote:

Ummm.....ok. Didn't realize I was bashing the Robertsons or their show. I too, like the show and the values that they stand for. I also love to see good ole boys make millions doing what they love. If anything, I wish I was a Robertsons. Jr commander is just a term I use to describe these clowns that make us all look bad.

As far as the government goes. I've lost all faith in the election process and have realized in my short life that if federal land is mistreated enough, they'll close it down. I live near one of the largest management areas in the state and have seen the closure of more two rut dirt roads due to the trash that scumbag people dump. It's easier to close an area rather than cleaning it up year after year.

FH is right in theory, but unfortunately in the world of practical application your exactly right. Gates are cheaper than constant cleanup and maintenance.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 pm

whaknstak wrote:
waterdogds wrote:
FreedomHunter wrote:

#1 The government technically owns the land, but you own them and the best way to change things is get the krumbums that are in now out. This is your land, State and Federal land are preserved for you and if you want to do something on that laond then we need to vote people in that understand how well 98% of any hunters land manage the area. (See post about trash cleanup below)

FH is right in theory, but unfortunately in the world of practical application your exactly right. Gates are cheaper than constant cleanup and maintenance.

It's a sad thing, really.
waterdogds
hunter

Postby dogyak » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:15 pm

It's sad that it has come too this , but it's a fact . Besides , if the tree huggers see the hunters talking better care of the wetlands . They may back-off some .
dogyak
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:17 pm

dogyak wrote:It's sad that it has come too this , but it's a fact . Besides , if the tree huggers see the hunters talking better care of the wetlands . They may back-off some .

Doubtful. The left is relentless be it gun control, hunting, welfare, spending, etc. They don't stop. Appeasement never satisfies them, they always want more. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby dogyak » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:19 pm

whaknstak wrote:
dogyak wrote:It's sad that it has come too this , but it's a fact . Besides , if the tree huggers see the hunters talking better care of the wetlands . They may back-off some .

Doubtful. The left is relentless be it gun control, hunting, welfare, spending, etc. They don't stop. Appeasement never satisfies them, they always want more. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile.
Very true
dogyak
hunter

Next

Return to Florida Duck Hunting