POS slob hunters

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Re: POS slob hunters

Postby FreedomHunter » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 am

Don't know if anyone here is around the Mosquito Lagoon but if you are, you might want to take a look at this.

http://www.customgheenoe.com/forum/view ... =1&t=23941

Also, I just don't like comparing and making these guys out to be wanna be duck commanders. I mean they are trashing the place and have so much disrespect for the environment and other people.

But anyways give that article a read, might be loosing the lagoon system.
FreedomHunter
hunter

Postby allblack229 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I too would be up for a clean up at the coast, jack legs have trashed the place.
allblack229
hunter

Postby Czar4181 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 am

As a waterfowler in the tally area for 20 plus years i could see this coming 10 years ago. 2 things have happened. First this is the generation of computers , video games , ipads , ipods that give hem instant gratification. Secondly the implimentation of QDM and trophy management in the deer hunting world has pushed these young people into duck hunting. The choice for the kid is "hey do i go sit in a deer stand for hours or days or 20 days and maybe get to shoot once or do i go duck hunting and burn between 1 and 2 boxes of shells everytime i go". Its a no brAiner for them in their instant gratification world.
These young guys dont respect the resource as a whole- they sky bust , set up on top of you, leave trash, make no effort to retrieve cripples , shoot over limits and have no regard or respect for others.
My point is it didnt just start with duck dynasty , its been coming way before that. For the record i have not hunted seminole , jackson or miccosucci in over 10 years. I prefer to travel to the other states and kill quality ducks and a lot of them.
Czar4181
Newb

Postby waterdogds » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 am

Czar4181 wrote:As a waterfowler in the tally area for 20 plus years i could see this coming 10 years ago. 2 things have happened. First this is the generation of computers , video games , ipads , ipods that give hem instant gratification. Secondly the implimentation of QDM and trophy management in the deer hunting world has pushed these young people into duck hunting. The choice for the kid is "hey do i go sit in a deer stand for hours or days or 20 days and maybe get to shoot once or do i go duck hunting and burn between 1 and 2 boxes of shells everytime i go". Its a no brAiner for them in their instant gratification world.
These young guys dont respect the resource as a whole- they sky bust , set up on top of you, leave trash, make no effort to retrieve cripples , shoot over limits and have no regard or respect for others.
My point is it didnt just start with duck dynasty , its been coming way before that. For the record i have not hunted seminole , jackson or miccosucci in over 10 years. I prefer to travel to the other states and kill quality ducks and a lot of them.

Welcome..... you're preachin to the choir man. Most that frequent this site and POST regularly, feel the same way.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby jakefromflorida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Czar4181 wrote:As a waterfowler in the tally area for 20 plus years i could see this coming 10 years ago. 2 things have happened. First this is the generation of computers , video games , ipads , ipods that give hem instant gratification. Secondly the implimentation of QDM and trophy management in the deer hunting world has pushed these young people into duck hunting. The choice for the kid is "hey do i go sit in a deer stand for hours or days or 20 days and maybe get to shoot once or do i go duck hunting and burn between 1 and 2 boxes of shells everytime i go". Its a no brAiner for them in their instant gratification world.

You say young guys as in grouping the younger population. I don't disagree with you, that definitely the younger crowd is probably up in numbers. But I can tell you the hand full of guys I saw this season being hooligans, I guarantee not one of them were under 35.... Breaking laws, throwing birds away because they didn't want to clean em, and I know one case where they were shooting over a locals house and busted his wife's cars window out.
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Previous

Return to Florida Duck Hunting