Panama city west bay

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Panama city west bay

Postby Hitech2redneck » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm

How can you legally hunt west bay without a lay out boat and with out tresspassing while wading? Is there public land on on west bay or east bay? Can you hunt open water with a full size boat and be productive?
Hitech2redneck
hunter

Re: Panama city west bay

Postby waterdogds » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 am

Hitech2redneck wrote:How can you legally hunt west bay without a lay out boat and with out tresspassing while wading? Is there public land on on west bay or east bay? Can you hunt open water with a full size boat and be productive?

I'm not familiar with your area, but if it's legal to hunt the bay out of your boat, you're perfectly legal wading in the water. Always remember, as long as you're in the tide line(highest point water reaches at high tide) you're good to go. Although, if the area is closed to hunting, you might want to try elsewhere. Hope I helped and good luck.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Re: Panama city west bay

Postby JuneBug » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 pm

I hunt here in Panama City. I can't fig out how to PM you on my phone but if you PM me we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JuneBug
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting