duck hunters dont let this happen !!!!!!!!!!

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, Belly up dux, Ichabod97, BigBend

duck hunters dont let this happen !!!!!!!!!!

Postby duck1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 am

There are two meetings this week one in new symernia and one in titesvill to discuss an independent contractor building a space port near the shilo impondments at Merritt ISLAND each meeting starts a 5 and ends at 8 the one in new symernia is in the high school gym the one in titesvill is at the local college off u.S 1 the regional director for ducks unlimited south will be there along with some united water fowlers we as hunters can not lose yet another place :mad: .....if you would like more info get at me or you can Google it
duck1
hunter

Re: duck hunters dont let this happen !!!!!!!!!!

Postby whaknstak » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:53 am

Link?
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 am

duck1 wrote:There are two meetings this week one in new symernia and one in titesvill to discuss an independent contractor building a space port near the shilo impondments at Merritt ISLAND each meeting starts a 5 and ends at 8 the one in new symernia is in the high school gym the one in titesvill is at the local college off u.S 1 the regional director for ducks unlimited south will be there along with some united water fowlers we as hunters can not lose yet another place :mad: .....if you would like more info get at me or you can Google it

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but any project of this magnitude, will be heavily funded. I don't know all the details regarding this matter, but there's sure to be some big players in this. They'll be very well financed and behind the scenes, they'll have the full support of the government.
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby duck1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 am

I do not know how to post a link I am not what u would call computer savey I am sorry spent pretty much from the time I was 20 in the army airborne 173 I will try and have my girl do it when I get home from work
duck1
hunter

Postby duck1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 am

I do not know how to post a link I am not what u would call computer savey I am sorry spent pretty much from the time I was 20 in the army airborne 173 I will try and have my girl do it when I get home from work
duck1
hunter

Postby waterdogds » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 am

duck1 wrote:I do not know how to post a link I am not what u would call computer savey I am sorry spent pretty much from the time I was 20 in the army airborne 173 I will try and have my girl do it when I get home from work

Copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of the page. Hit the url button at the top of the reply box. Insert the copied url inside. Hope this helps. Thank you for your service. :thumbsup:
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
waterdogds
hunter

Postby jakefromflorida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm

He's a little off on the details, but none the less it is important...

Here's a link with tons of good info.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com ... ae529a7b12

The latest rumor is they are considering another state, I believe Texas...

The place and times are correct, tonight in New symerna. I will be leaving at 3:30 from Putnam county if anyone is on the way, I have room for one passenger.
Indaswamp wrote:
t_baker wrote:Nice work Jakefromstatefarm.

Crap. On. A. Cracker!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: LMAO!!!
"She sounds hideous!" :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
jakefromflorida
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting