some folks just have it

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

some folks just have it

Postby tknight006 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:34 pm

I brought a neighbors son to shoot skeet today... he's 18 and never shot a gun. he went 21/25 and 24/25 on the first two rounds

I wish I didn't have to try to be a good shot

Trey
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Re: some folks just have it

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

tknight006 wrote:I brought a neighbors son to shoot skeet today... he's 18 and never shot a gun. he went 21/25 and 24/25 on the first two rounds

I wish I didn't have to try to be a good shot

Trey

:lol3: He hustled you. Hope there wasnt any wagers involved.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby tknight006 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Lol. No wagers.

Seriously though, they live in Australia and his das is currently stationed here until December. Apparently Australia has weird gun laws.

The dad and club guys were baffled.
Prostaff application pending
tknight006
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 pm

tknight006 wrote:Lol. No wagers.

Seriously though, they live in Australia and his das is currently stationed here until December. Apparently Australia has weird gun laws.

They do. Its hard to find the true facts as far as what is and isnt acceptable over there in regards to owning firearms. They have to have specified reasons as to why they should own certain weapons. Not like here where you can just go buy an AR just because you want to add to your collection.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Bswelch2 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

"In Florida only law is 20 items or less." http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... age-675432

tmclaimerFL wrote:
tknight006 wrote:Lol. No wagers.

They do. Its hard to find the true facts as far as what is and isnt acceptable over there in regards to owning firearms. They have to have specified reasons as to why they should own certain weapons. Not like here where you can just go buy an AR just because you want to add to your collection.
Bswelch2
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting