Duck season is over what to do

Discuss Florida duck hunting with other hunters alike.

Moderators: hunt-chessies, badandy970, BigBend, Belly up dux

Duck season is over what to do

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Well lots of time and the boat dose not need any work yet so time to go hunt hogs.Had A great year duck hunting and hog hunting is also going great also teaching A 75 year man to hunt hogs on his bucket list.It is A great feeling to pass it forward .Hope all of you are great hope to see some of you next duck season at lake O be safe have A great summer TAKE A KID HUNTING SWAMPMAN ON THE SIDE
Attachments
SUNP0010.JPG
SUNP0014.JPG
SUNP0015.JPG
SUNP0009.JPG
SUNP0011.JPG
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Re: Duck season is over what to do

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

One day this summer or weekend we will get together. I've never shot a hog and would love the meat. Hook a brother up Bob.

Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:58 am

Not A problem just make the call.I must take about 10 new people each year on A hog hunt just keep in mind it is A hunt and they don't all end with A hog on the ground. ok on the side swampman take a kid or and old man hunting be safe
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Postby Bswelch2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Love the head shot of the hog peaking over the bow. Hogs are super thick in Florida even though they are hunted hard. If you can find an area that isn't hunted with dogs you got a good chance at getting them. Some of my buddies actually hunt them along rural mangrove shorelines especially on the low tides when they venture out to feed on what the tide left behind. They are great eating for sure, I like it better than venison.
Bswelch2
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:55 pm

SWAMPMAN2 wrote:Not A problem just make the call.I must take about 10 new people each year on A hog hunt just keep in mind it is A hunt and they don't all end with A hog on the ground. ok on the side swampman take a kid or and old man hunting be safe

Every time I see your hog pics your hunting by boat. You accessing private property via public waterways or hunting sovereign lake and river bottoms?
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Postby SWAMPMAN2 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 am

You are wright I have about 15 sq miles to my self and may be 5 other people.Its great to be swampman and hunt by boat. I also have A new place that and older man then me sent me to that is even bigger .I only hunt by boat same as duct huting if not by boat I don't go.Well good luck be safe take A kid hunting swampman on the side
SWAMPMAN2
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 am

SWAMPMAN2 wrote:You are wright I have about 15 sq miles to my self and may be 5 other people.Its great to be swampman and hunt by boat. I also have A new place that and older man then me sent me to that is even bigger .I only hunt by boat same as duct huting if not by boat I don't go.Well good luck be safe take A kid hunting swampman on the side

Lol you didn't answer my question. Glad you have a place Tp go though
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Return to Florida Duck Hunting