Duck Hunting Forum banner

Permit results (who got what)

2K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Bswelch2 
#1 ·
I figure we all hunt, and most apply for permits... Figured we could compile a list and see if any of us will be hunting together at some point.

I will be hunting (either myself, budd, or my son got the permit:

11/19 Guana (General Gun)
11/26 STA 3/4
12/10 Guana
12/17 Guana
12/24 Guana
12/31 Guana
1/21-22 Peacocks Pocket

So far the new permit system has worked out pretty well.

Trey

#4 ·
tknight006 said:
StrawhatBogger said:
My hunter buddy and I got 1/6 STA 3/4 & 1/7 STA 1W
That should be a quality weekend!!!
Especially coming from the panhandle!

I now know how it feels to make the long drive since relocating this year... I too will be making the drive down to the "zoo's"

#7 ·
Ducks?1122 said:
I ended up drawing Guana 12/14 & 12/28. Two Wednesdays! :huh: . ill be sick for work those days! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well done! I enjoy Wednesday hunts. Even with permits, it will still be significantly less permits showing. Let me know if you need someone to be sick with you. :beer:

Trey

#24 ·
Whak, like yak said I'm on the gulf now but as usual will be traveling from north Fl down to the glades for the birds. I pulled a duck farm permit and MI for thanksgiving week. I've been putting a good deal of miles on the truck and boat lately with very little spots producing. For my spots that's normal though this early in the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.