Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hunting Live Oak Area

499 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  FSUDuck 
#1 ·
We move to Live Oak about a year ago. Looking for suggestions on places to hunt in area.

#4 ·
No one in their right mind will put out places for you to hunt on a public forum because then it is out there for all the world to see and pop up on a Google search. What I can tell you is to check out www.myfwc.com and read up on the WMA's in your area. Here is a hint, I know of 2. Also, get out and scout the waterways around you. Don't be afraid to drive for birds. I live in Yulee and hunt out that way and all the way down to south FL.

#5 ·
An important tip is that pretty much anywhere with public access free game. With that said get out into your truck find public water and look for birds. Then proceed to hunt said birds. No one is even going to tell you what Lakes specifically to hunt especially there local honey hole lakes.

#8 ·
Bswelch2 said:
An important tip is that pretty much anywhere with public access free game. With that said get out into your truck find public water and look for birds. Then proceed to hunt said birds. No one is even going to tell you what Lakes specifically to hunt especially there local honey hole lakes.
:lol:
:thumbsup: :fingerhead:

Nobody is trying to be rude but man, you, just like ALL of us has to put in your time.... It's not going to come overnight. Cyber scouting will slow your process down.... Go out, look around and find the spots they are out there for YOU to find not for you to hope someone is going to give you the info. THEY found and pass valuable intel. to you........ good luck and be patient... it WILL happen if YOU make it happen.... Good luck to you... and be safe...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.