Duck Hunting Forum banner

Biggest douchebag moron I have seen to date

2K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  Murraymc711 
#1 ·
Were any of you guys present for the performance by that f****** moron this morning on an unnamed lake? He drove around for an hour wandering around trying to find a spot about a hundred yards from at least 8 or so groups of people along the southern shore line. And if you were the people that chewed his ass out I appreciate it. I walked toward him out of the blind to do the same but you guys did such a good job...

Unbelievable. ****er drove around for so long that when his motor finally stopped I thought it was out of gas.

Dumbass came out at 630 this morning, finally settled into a spot too close to our neighbors to the east around 8.

And if that moron was you... go **** yourself, sell your boat and go **** yourself again.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I heard something like "you gotta be kidding me.. you're too f*cking close!"
And he came back with something like "this isn't a private lake!"
That's when I snapped.

He literally drove around for an hour between 6:45 and 7:45 within a few hundred yards of everyone during "prime time."
So he gets a flat tire (it happens) and he figures half a dozen other guys should have their hunt ruined.
He could've kept going east until he stopped seeing lights, but no.

#12 ·
Was that really you Murray?

The boat came out, stops about 100 yards in front of you to set up, and the yelling starts. They fire up the boat, head west for about 35 minutes of driving/circling around in distance, just to return to set in front of you again at 6:30?

That's when the real yelling started, "You come out here to drive around 100 yards of shore and ruin everyone's hunt"! "You f'n moron"! Then he yells back about it not being a private lake, and finally heads east, just to stop in front of another group of hunters.......That's where they stayed........for almost a full hour, hour 'n a half".....and up they go again.

It was an exceptional demonstration of what not to do.

#16 ·
It was remarkable.
We don't get out there at 3-sometihng so some douchebag can wander out after the sun comes up. He did everything but
actually come in close enough to tangle decoy lines in his prop. And his motor was droning nonstop between the time he launched
(daylight) and the time he settled at least an hour or more later. When he finally set up, the guys closest to him packed up and left for another part of the lake.

That level of not giving a **** about the sport or other hunters makes skybusting seem not so bad.

#18 ·
Since the topic of douchbaggery has come up I have a question. What is the proper procedure for picking up dead ducks? I hunt by my self most of the time and don't have a dog. After I shoot a duck I give it few minutes to calm down and then I just motor out to pick it up. Head right back to where I came from and shut down. I have never had anyone say anything to me but I hardly see other hunters. As far as someone pointing a gun my direction and pulling the trigger with the intention of hitting me I would have to get the law involved. Video sent to the local sheriff and FWC.

#20 ·
I've had issues and been running late to a hunt before and so I adjusted where I hunted to avoid conflicting or ruining other guys hunts. It's common curtesy. I love duck hunting private land cause you don't have to deal with such nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Murraymc711 said:
So who can pack up and leave Christmas night and go hunt LA till Thursday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Can you write a sick note to work and my wife?

#24 ·
FSUDuck said:
I've had issues and been running late to a hunt before and so I adjusted where I hunted to avoid conflicting or ruining other guys hunts. It's common curtesy. I love duck hunting private land cause you don't have to deal with such nonsense.

Exactly. This guy could have gone mile further to the east and had nothing but open and productive shoreline.
But I guess he felt like it would get too lonely over there.
Must be a reason all those spotlights were along the south shore, so he stayed there.

#25 ·
Coonrod said:
FSUDuck said:

Exactly. This guy could have gone mile further to the east and had nothing but open and productive shoreline.
But I guess he felt like it would get too lonely over there.
Must be a reason all those spotlights were along the south shore, so he stayed there.
I had a good friend with me that I deer hunt with with me he has never been before so at least he got to experience real florida duck hunting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

#26 ·
cfwingshooter said:
Since the topic of douchbaggery has come up I have a question. What is the proper procedure for picking up dead ducks? I hunt by my self most of the time and don't have a dog. After I shoot a duck I give it few minutes to calm down and then I just motor out to pick it up. Head right back to where I came from and shut down. I have never had anyone say anything to me but I hardly see other hunters. As far as someone pointing a gun my direction and pulling the trigger with the intention of hitting me I would have to get the law involved. Video sent to the local sheriff and FWC.
Avoid running your boat around during prime time. If you are wading, walk up to them and pick them up. If you are hunting from a motorized boat and the ducks are not drifting far, wait til the hunt is over to pick up. If you are hunting deep water, and the ducks drift away quick, and you can't have a canoe or kayak to get your ducks, i guess its ok to motor out there. But do all in your power to not run your motor around early. Don't be THAT guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.