Duck Hunting Forum banner

duck hunting is easy..

621 views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  FLFowler10 
#1 ·
Went twice this year with a friend..limits both times..dont know why you guys are having such a hard time killing birds..does anyone know where i can buy face paint in bulk?

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:
My mallard decoys pulled them in..
Did you have face paint on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Lots..and at the ramp i had rap music blaring..oh and dont forget the flat brim hat...
That's why you killed ducks. did you have the 35000$ gatortrax with the obnoxiously loud exhaust droning around the marsh till 5 min before shooting light?

#11 ·
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:

Lots..and at the ramp i had rap music blaring..oh and dont forget the flat brim hat...
That's why you killed ducks. did you have the 35000$ gatortrax with the obnoxiously loud exhaust droning around the marsh till 5 min before shooting light?

Dont forget the two 24 inch l.e.d bars.

#12 ·
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:

I want to be that cool when I grow up. I wish I could be as cool as the guys that pulled up to the check station this am with a 3 man of bluebills thinking they where ring necks. [emoji23]

#15 ·
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:
Murraymc711 said:
roachbuster said:

I want to be that cool when I grow up. I wish I could be as cool as the guys that pulled up to the check station this am with a 3 man of bluebills thinking they where ring necks. [emoji23]

This was a serious statement... they really did this

#17 ·
Murraymc711 said:
Bswelch2 said:
I love it when people brag about shooting ringnecks or bluebills. My buddies up north are blown away that people actually brag about shooting a ringneck. I shoot them happily but it's not a duck you brag about shooting.

I always shoot ringnecks...

That's a pile worth bragging about!

#19 ·
Bswelch2 said:
Murraymc711 said:
Bswelch2 said:
I love it when people brag about shooting ringnecks or bluebills. My buddies up north are blown away that people actually brag about shooting a ringneck. I shoot them happily but it's not a duck you brag about shooting.

I love shooting ringers tho not gonna lie and spoonies big ugly lisp having ducks decoy great!

#20 ·
Murraymc711 said:
Bswelch2 said:
Murraymc711 said:
Bswelch2 said:

I love shooting ringers tho not gonna lie and spoonies big ugly lisp having ducks decoy great!

Favorite bird to hunt has to be the elusive black wing teal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.