Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hunt tomorrow?

968 views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Ducks?1122 
#1 ·
I may have an open spot on my boat in the morning message me or reply I live in nsb. I'll know in about an hr or 2 of my buddy can go or not just seeing if anyone wants to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Anyone want to hunt tomorrow morning, 01/16? We can hunt my spot, although it has not been great, or if you got an extra seat in your boat, that works too. I'm live in Port Orange. 386-eightseven1-9144. -Michael

Not trying to hijack your thread, Murray, it just seemed like a waste to create a new posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Y'all are sadly confined in your culinary tastes. You need to expand! Sous Vide duck with amaretto cream. Last night I had bswelch and his wife over for sous Vide mottled with balsamic and fig sauce.
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3970.JPG

Attachments

#12 ·
Murraymc711 said:
tmclaimerFL said:
Y'all are sadly confined in your culinary tastes. You need to expand! Sous Vide duck with amaretto cream. Last night I had bswelch and his wife over for sous Vide mottled with balsamic and fig sauce. View attachment 1

That looks fantastic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I can confirm that it was delicious.

#15 ·
tmclaimerFL said:
Y'all are sadly confined in your culinary tastes. You need to expand! Sous Vide duck with amaretto cream. Last night I had bswelch and his wife over for sous Vide mottled with balsamic and fig sauce. View attachment 1

The Styrofoam plate really sets it off, the duck looks perfectly cooked though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

#16 ·
FLAHUNTR said:
tmclaimerFL said:

The Styrofoam plate really sets it off, the duck looks perfectly cooked though.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
They are definitely not styrofoam. My wife would never.

#17 ·
chris_k said:
That looks pretty incredible. Recipe?

For which? Cooking method or sauces?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.