Duck Hunting Forum banner

Duck hunting

870 views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Murraymc711 
#1 ·
How did everyone do this past weekend seem that when the wind shifted to the East South East nothing was flying?

#2 ·
Pretty terrible. It's been going downhill since Christmas-New Years. For me, it's time to start scouting for new bodies of water. I put 70 hours on my motor since November. It looks like I will be putting another 30 hrs before season is over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Miami Hillbilly said:
Miami Hillbilly
There is a spot that was holding for me around Christmas. This weekend was the first time out since and my spot was dried up. No ducks, bunch of coots and snow though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is "snow" slang for "cocaine" in Miami? "Coots n' Snow" sounds fun then I guess :lol3:

#15 ·
Saw on another state site ,that this guy claimed the gulf coast is loaded thick with Divers in Florida . lol At this time last year , alot of pic's were being shown with limits of divers , not so much this year . I've got a friend on that coast who knows it really well that I was going to hook up with a hunt for some redheads and such . He said it's been lamed , so where is this special place that the local boys can't find . Lol , we need what he's drinking

#17 ·
Yeah I live on a lake now....big enough to hunt, but small enough to get people panties in a bunch. I have to decide how bad I want to get a couple shots off on some ringers. They've increased lately but once shot at I can see them leaving the lake

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#18 ·
Reel Teal said:
Yeah I live on a lake now....big enough to hunt, but small enough to get people panties in a bunch. I have to decide how bad I want to get a couple shots off on some ringers. They've increased lately but once shot at I can see them leaving the lake

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I would shoot it out show them nowhere is safe!! Haha kidding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.