Back From MS

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Back From MS

Postby GA Quackhead » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Just got in from MS late last night. Did a public land three day tour. First day was fair. Second was great. Third was wash-out due to weather. Man them boys know a thing or two about WMA management out there.
SHR North Elk's Hershey Reloaded "Reload"
"Leave nothing for the judges to judge!"
GA Quackhead
hunter

Re: Back From MS

Postby Remman » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Very nice, good looking widgeons!! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby djchris » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Nice.....I'm from MS, next time let me know.....i've got a few friends that have holes and will allow hunting......great bag. Congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
djchris
hunter

Postby reelsouthern1220 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:50 pm

I just got back sunday too. Hunted Howard Miller Saturday and killed a 3 man limit. 11 greenheads. It was the best duck hunt I have been on in a while being from N. FL. Went to a couple other WMA's and didn't do quite as good either. And your right, they sure got the public land hunting figured out up that way. Congrats on a great hunt! :beer:
reelsouthern1220
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting